for A Certain Je Ne Sais Quoi

2/26/2018 c30 Guest
Loved this story! So happy I could find a hockey related one and for it to be such a good read! I hope you can come up with more of them in the future :)
6/19/2013 c1 the vcg
I wish you would have properly finished the story. Alexis was the main character and focus. All of a sudden you ended it without her. It's seemed like you got tired of the story and decided to end it. I loved your writing style but not sure if I'll read anymore of your work.
6/10/2013 c30 Guest
What the fuck is this ending
5/18/2013 c30 SHOCKED READER
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I AM SO SHOCKED. I HAVE LITERALLY LOST MY MARBLES FROM THIS STORY. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEXIS? JUST WHAT? I CANNOT EVEN PROCESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
5/13/2013 c30 3LivesTooShort52
I liked the ending. Yes, it was sad, but it was also realistic. Good job!
5/9/2013 c30 Guest
Oh.

I know you said you didn't want it to drag, but this felt really abrupt. It seemed like everything was going well until suddenly, a trainwreck and then it was over. I really like the writing style and descriptive language, but I feel as if the last two or three chapters really don't mesh with the rest.

Anyway, it was a good story and I wish you all the best with your future projects.
5/9/2013 c30 Debz xx1999
Awwwww! Why didn't they get married and have lotsa babies?!
5/8/2013 c29 alchem
I think you came to a good ending. And a little more "French". It seems like you might have more that you are thinking to write. I just caution you that it could turn out very soap opera. I have enjoyed the characters and your writing style. Thank you for sharing your work.
5/8/2013 c29 Guest
Awesome, keep 'em coming.
5/8/2013 c29 Guest
Good stuff. Looking forward to where you take this.
5/6/2013 c27 Grelrel
I can't believe her! So infuriating! I usually don't read/like stories that have lovetriangles, but so far this has been able to keep my interest. I feel so sorry for David, and if/when he finds out about the cheating, I hope shit is gonna hit the fan for Alexis and Christophe. If they just shove this crap under the rug and he forgives her in like, two days, I believe I'm gonna be disappointed in David.

But yeah, great story and storytelling! Grammar is also really good, but scene changes could be more visible :D
5/5/2013 c1 3This Guy Again
Your flow is really strong in this whole chapter and it was very easily read, you've clearly got a knack for this kind of writing! I enjoyed your use of language and every scene you painted was very vivid. My only real criticism would be the fact that you changed tense half way through which confused the hell out of me, it seemed like you'd written half of the chapter, left if for a few weeks and then continued writing it in a different tense, so I'd probably avoid that kind of thing in the future.
Overall though, it was a good read!
4/11/2013 c26 Guest
UPDATE! This made my day. I love how you're slowly building tension with every moment and as always, your descriptive writing is amazing. Just one thing: Could you try adding line breaks between different scenes? I can still read it but it's a bit confusing at first. Other than that, it's wonderful and I hope you update soon!
4/9/2013 c26 smrae
So I don't like Alexis right now at all. I'm team David. Looking toward to the update.
2/18/2013 c25 4Madame Jenn
So I read all 25 chapters in one sitting. And I just...

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US?! TAT
I have no idea how this is all going to play out. And it scares me.
Update soon!