for A Certain Je Ne Sais Quoi

5/25/2012 c20 Angie
Yay! Update! Those were some lovely chapters. I feel really bad for Christophe, but I like Alexis with David haha. Maybe Chris and Han can hook up for an interesting twist or something. Anyway, the proposal was very sweet and I'm glad it all turned out well. The conversation had the potential to go very sour very quickly but it all straightened itself out. Keep writing!
5/25/2012 c1 2Nympheen
Did you get the title front this show hetalia
5/25/2012 c20 2LaLaMichelle
I liked Christophe...and David! UGH! lol, good chapter though.
5/23/2012 c19 BookyGirl2ndEdition
Poor Christophe:( Really good! Update ASAP please!
5/23/2012 c18 BookyGirl2ndEdition
Really good!
5/23/2012 c18 1MissBetsy15
Ah! Please don't break David and Alexis up! D:

They're the best couple ever!

Update soon!
4/10/2012 c17 1violet-eyez
dun dun dun...what is she going to do?
4/10/2012 c17 BookyGirl2ndEdition
WTF? REALLY GOOD! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
4/9/2012 c17 1MissBetsy15
Holy mother fucking shit!

I think David and her belong together, but Christophe is so YUMMY and ugh!

Damn you.

Update soon!

~MissBetsy15
4/2/2012 c16 BookyGirl2ndEdition
Really good! Please update ASAP!
2/6/2012 c15 mad4life
Oh my goodness! Alexis is crazy. I cannot believe her! David is such a sweetheart. Christophe... I don't like him anymore. His gf iz a bitch tho. David and lexi are really gud together but its alexis' insecurities that push him away when he gets to close to her. She just needs to stop with all the rules and let it be. Whatever happens happens. And at this rate alexis will be the one ending the relationship. I really like the progress of the story so far. I don't think you stated how they met. That would be a nice idea for a chapter. Andy could ask and it could be a flashback. Idk wat u wanna do bt do something!
2/6/2012 c15 mad4life
2/5/2012 c6 mad4life
Oh my goodness! I feel teribble! I favorited this story bt didn't alert it and here I am duscovering that its now 15 chapters long! I'm glad u gave sum insight 2 what the characters look like but I can't c them cuz I'm using my blackberry and I'm really lazy plus my left thum is hurting... CTS. So wen I finish reading the chapters imma let u kno wat I think. I hav a bit of an idea in my mind. I kno who john krasinski is bt the other dude... Je ne sais pas who he is.I learned a little french. Lolz So hopefully my thumb doesn't sieze up on me and untill the next review. Au revoir... :)
1/31/2012 c1 Someone
This story is one of my favorites! Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
1/19/2012 c15 1PeterMoore
thanks for the update. um, the pov change in here i don't think is clear though
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »