for A Certain Je Ne Sais Quoi

1/18/2012 c15 BookyGirl2ndEdition
I love your story! Update ASAP please!
1/18/2012 c15 1violet-eyez
can't wait for the next chapter
1/18/2012 c15 Figgalina
I love hockey and seeing it from this side is so cool. Trying to figure out David and Christophe. What's going on there?
1/16/2012 c14 Lauren Lewis
she is soooooooooooo cute. can't wait for more
1/15/2012 c14 1PeterMoore
thanks so much for the update
1/15/2012 c14 starry3y3dangel
glad you updated :D

I'm kinda confused as to why Christophe punched David..

Love the interaction between Alexis and David

Can't wait for your next update! :D
1/10/2012 c13 PeterMoore
i just love this story.
1/7/2012 c12 PeterMoore
cannot wait for the next chapter
1/6/2012 c11 PeterMoore
thanks for the update
1/2/2012 c9 Figgalina
Ahhh, Christophe should give a little diversion for them. Just for fun, maybe just to get mathilde a little jealous. But could send David and Alexis into a bit of a tailspin. Her jealousy, his insecurities. Just for fun.
1/1/2012 c8 ChloeTonte
Hey! Ok, so I want you to know that no matter what I say in this review I totally adore your story.

Things I love:

1. DUH! HOCKEY! Huuuuge hockey fan and I'm so glad to find someone who seems to know what the heck they're talking about.

2. Incorporating real teams with your own characters; I hate when someone tries to write as if they know the real person. Kudos.

3. Hockey, did I already say that? ;)

4. Your characters are varied and seem well thought out. They leave no questions about if they could be real or not.

Things I look forward to:

1. Learning more about Lex's family and why she doesn't like being called 'Lex'.

2. David's family history. Why doesn't his mom want him to be with an American? (also p.s how old is he?)

3. Your interpretation of the rest of the team. How is David around his team? Does he show leadership? (Chirp from a Pens fan: Ovi certainly is lacking in this department. Hopefully you base that aspect of him off someone like Crosby or Toews or hell even Horcoff.) Maybe having other players based off real ones throughout the team. Marc Andre Fleury (in my opinion) is the funniest most charismatic player in the NHL and could be really fun to play with his personality intertwined with one of your already set-up french players.

4. Hannah. More Hannah. I love her.

5. Alexis learning more about the game. (In hopes of seeing how you describe a close to whole game of course :D)

Have you considered maybe doing a chapter or section from David's point of view? We've seen how Alexis is self conscious and crazy and awesome and what she thinks of David, but how does David see her? Does her 'craziness' come out as much as she thinks it does? Has David ever been with someone like her?

I hope you're as big a hockey fan as I am otherwise I sound like a silly Puck Bunny, but if you ever want to talk hockey or ask a question I'd love to hear it. GO PENS! :D
12/30/2011 c7 Lauren Lewis
I really like your story so far. I really enjoy Alexis internal monologue.
12/28/2011 c5 mad4life
Ugh conner! *face palm* alexis is loosening up... A bit in this chapter. Btw do u hav character pics? I would LOVE to see them!
12/28/2011 c5 2LaLaMichelle
Love it!
12/28/2011 c4 mad4life
I really like this story. David is such a sweetheart but alexis is so self conscious and keeps giving the poor boy a hard time! Did she have bad relationships in the past or something because she needs to let go and let the relationship develop into whatever. You're using french and I have no idea what's going on bt I guess that's why you put the English in. So anyways the story is going great and alexis just needs to mello. Lol

Au revior!