for The Legend's Prophecy

7/26/2002 c1 1Tannica
Wow! That was so deep and very powerful! I loved it. I think that that is a very awesome poem because everyone can have their own opinion of it, which is a good thing! Keep up thew good work! And write more poems like these!
6/4/2002 c1 Dragon neopets name - coolthing123 or 2000Dragon
Wow! That has to be one of the best poems i've ever read!
5/22/2002 c1 24Reincarnated Yoda
OMG! this is going to my favorites! I love it! It flows so well! Keep writing. I love the way u tell the story!
2/17/2002 c1 coolanya
Interesting poem, yess...very...very...interesting. keep writing.
12/14/2001 c1 3arikara
very itersting although i get the feeling you have given the story away for your trilogy which i cant read the rest of cos your second book isnt up. you write very well and considering your only 13 you write incredibly well!
11/25/2001 c1 89167
Sweet! Great poem! Me likey!
11/8/2001 c1 3PurpleHaze1
OH MY GOD! *is very amazed* i am sooo envious of your poetry skills! TEACH MEEEEE! that was...amazing... and totally relevant to your great story! did i mention i was amazed? i did? well, i'll say it again! I'M AMAZED...not that im amazed you could do so well...i knew you had it in ya, laurel! *big cheesy grin* toodles...luv hazel
8/27/2001 c1 Meina
That's really good.I'm hoping when I get some work done on my sites and stories to sit and read something other than poems in which case I'll keep your stories in mind.Keep up the good work.
8/27/2001 c1 42Autumndark
cool!
8/25/2001 c1 AngelRose77
Great job. I loved it! Teehee
7/20/2001 c1 69Lowell Boston
Not sure which genre you're writing this poem towards. It has something of a spell like quality, or a meditation, but some of the specific meaning of things are a little vague. In the first stanza are you saying that only DarkMage can count stars? I wish I knew more about Resurractor to give you a better review.
7/13/2001 c1 32Tangerine Dragon
This is awesome! Every verse goes together! Keep writing!
7/13/2001 c1 2somali
hey...this is pretty good! I read your other stuff too, and I think the poem fits in. I am REALLY impressed that everything actually rhymes...I mean, thats HARD! well...now I'm starting to ramble, so I'll just do the world a favour and shut up.

keep writing!
6/21/2001 c1 4Nakato Rune
Wow, it all rymes, and it sounds coherent. Of course, I don't really know, because I haven't read your other story... Anyway, I didn't really get the first ...verse I guess you'd call it. Aside from that, really good job, especially considering you're only twelve.
5/30/2001 c1 Senna Night yep lazy again
good job. i wouldn't be able to rhyme even one part. (as you should know. if you didn't, you do now)