for The Increasingly Tragic Saga Also Known As My Life

1/10/2018 c8 PhilipTheCinnamonRoll
The last update was 6 years ago! Please update, waiting impatiently
11/3/2015 c8 Guest
Why no updatesssssss this story made me laugh so much /sigh
4/26/2014 c8 bego.oh
This is such a fun story to read! Please update soon!
2/24/2014 c8 jojofries
I love your writing, I love your work, I love you.
12/28/2013 c8 LVK23
Please update soon! It seems like you won't though because you haven't updated in so long but I'm still hoping!
6/13/2013 c8 1Trinity6
you really need to continue writing this story! i'm dying to know what happens next!
6/2/2013 c6 8Lady80
I'm kind of in love with Sam xD Love the characterization.
6/1/2013 c8 solangedrake
Like it so far,, please update soon! Xx
1/8/2013 c8 2Lauren Stargazer
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say that I really like this story. I know it's been awhile since you last updated, but I'm still eagerly waiting for more. Keep up the great work!
12/27/2012 c1 1oneshothangover
This one's different but nice as well.

It shows a lighter side of your writing :D

I like this one too. (:
10/10/2012 c8 Guest
I love this!
9/4/2012 c8 Manga Fan XD
Funny hijinks, but the party plotline is going too slow for my taste. Good luck and update soon!
8/5/2012 c8 HERsheKISSxoxo
Great story so far! Though im still hoping you'll bring Will and Sawyer together(step by step of course) Like when he shows up at the party, they end up hanging out the whole night. Or, one day at school/the party some sleeze-ball of a guy get a little too touchy and Will ends up protecting , or Sawyer somehow gets hurt and Will brings her to the hospital and stays there all night with her. :) Can you tell im a hopeless romantic?
7/5/2012 c8 1leavesfallingup
This party is becoming frightening and it hasn't even started. Ten bucks says that Sam and Logan will be dating before a month has passed.
7/5/2012 c7 leavesfallingup
That part was predictable. Did she honestly think that she could keep him away? At what point will the two become interested in each other?
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »