for Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall

1/11/2013 c12 babycakes12
GAHHH! again, you neeeeeeeddddddd to updateeeeee thisssssssssssssss! im becoming addicted to your writing, seriously lol
12/8/2012 c12 1I.Am.A.Country.Girl
I LOVE THIS! :D
11/18/2012 c12 3CurryBunChan
i love this sooo much! is so sweet and intense and well written. i cant wait till the next chapter
9/4/2012 c12 Manga Fan XD
Wut. WhatisthisIdon'teven. Maybe because I read it all at once, but I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Good writing though. Keep up the good work!
6/10/2012 c12 Decapitatedchicken
This is such a beautiful story. I just feel for the main characters...and it's just...words kinda fail me right now...well, I just love how you write the present and past at the same time/in each chapter but still be coherent and weave such a heartbreaking yet heartwarming story. I barely have any constructive criticism because you write pretty well. Your characters gain depth, as we learn in each flashback of each chapter, and I like the way it is presented in such format. Your writing also describe, in sufficient detail, the emotions Vivian (and Liam as well) are experiencing which invokes empathy from the readers. And really there are hardly any mistakes..at least not that i know of (wasn't paying too much attention to them cause was so into the story lol. So good job :)

Update soon! In the meantime i'll be checking out that other story of yours that revolves around bennett ;)
6/7/2012 c12 5wasauskyx
:S Yeah, it is really sad. I would have liked it better if you did everything in order, but it's kind of irritating but cool at the same thing. UPDATE SOON!
6/7/2012 c12 19bookppl93
Short chapter... :
6/7/2012 c12 Viva-la-Mylo
That's So sad! What a bastard!/ update soon luv I need more! Don't I sound looked a druggy? Anyways! Definitely gonna check out the Bennett story cuz I love him!
6/6/2012 c11 Anona
I love the style of this story-the mix of flashbacks and present time moments is perfect. Liam is such a sweet heart, it's great the way you slowly introduce him to the reader. My only advice is that maybe some more character development could go into the main character's own back story. I feel like so far, it's mostly been focused on Liam (not that anyone is complaining about that though ;P). Happy Writing!
5/29/2012 c11 ally008
a nice story..continue..:)
5/25/2012 c11 2Hyk
In a sea of thrown together crap, I found this gem of a story. This is a great story, keep writing!
5/24/2012 c11 4PunkRockLuvr
Awwww :D Sweet chapter! Liam's a sweetheart :)
5/24/2012 c11 Viva-la-Mylo
Awwwww! They kissed! And there gonna work it out and and and omg that's so cute! Love it! Update soon please love can't wait for more!
5/24/2012 c11 19bookppl93
Aww!
5/24/2012 c9 4PunkRockLuvr
Awww :D Liam's reaction was sweet xD Not all freaking out, "I don't want anything to do with this baby" that most boys do when they realize they knock up a girl. Aww, Liam :)
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »