for A Certain Romance

3/17/2012 c9 2EvilSoul
I feel so sorry for Emmeline. Oliver just started to act like a jerk and I don't like it. And that Thalia is even worse. She doesn't care about Oliver yet she won't let any other girl have him. I kinda despise her. Anyway update soon ^.^
3/16/2012 c9 1nicole1314
I loved it! I dont really like Thalia she seems evil to me! Anyway up-date quickly! :{D Keep writing and ill keep reading! :{D
3/16/2012 c9 devs
Intense! Love it.
2/28/2012 c8 2EvilSoul
Well the last 2 chapters were intriguing. Oliver seems to be really human with his feelings and all and that is quite interesting and sets this story apart from others because almost all the similar stories have a guy who is strong, handsome and has an ego as huge as a mountain.
2/26/2012 c3 12colombesdownfall
CREEPY STALKER DUDE!
2/26/2012 c3 colombesdownfall
CREEPY STALKER DUDE!
2/26/2012 c1 colombesdownfall
Def. Not...
2/13/2012 c7 1NinaMarieee
Seeing oliver vulnerable like that was cute. This isn't your typical girl meets magical mysterious confident boy. He is actually self consious about his powers, which i find intriguing. I really like this story. Please update more frequently! (:
2/11/2012 c6 2EvilSoul
An interesting story so far. Can't wait too read the next chapter. You're so cruel to leave such a cliffhanger!
1/31/2012 c6 1NinaMarieee
Awesome story so far! I really look forward to see what happens next. Update soon! I want to know the truth about oliver. He's so mysterious.
1/31/2012 c6 devs
This is really good.
1/17/2012 c5 NinaMarieee
Very interesting so far. I like Oliver, he seems very mysterious. Also, i noticed a couple times you used the word "sense", when it should have been "since". Other than that great story, keep up the good work. (: