for The Queen & I

12/11/2016 c7 1Worst Person
Oh shit, I mean I ship Sloane w Bevin
12/11/2016 c6 Worst Person
Holy shit I ship Sloane and Maya. I hope Jacob won't be in the way :'))))
6/18/2014 c31 ThatOneDudeThatsWeird
Been a long time since an update. but it was good.
5/29/2014 c30 L.R. Skynner
This is honestly my favorite story I've ever read here on FictionPress. Absolutely perfect.
5/12/2014 c30 Guest
Okay first of all this story is bloody awesome, the feels I had while reading, agh haven't found a story like this in a while
Second, I live for your movie quotes! Haha seriously idk why but they make me smile
And last but not least, I assume you've been in a similar situation to Mindy and Bev? Sorry not trying to pry but just the way you wrote it haha
Losing friends you've known for years is always hard isn't it, despite what shit friends they were
Anyway can't wait to read more of your work!
Lots of love xo
5/9/2014 c30 ThatOneDudeThatsWeird
Nice chapter can't wait for the next one.
5/8/2014 c30 Imperfectlyokay
Right. Okay. This is honestly one of THE BEST STORIES I have read on here. Your writing is actually flawless. I honestly don't get why you only have 25 reviews but I'm so glad I found this story a year ago because it's incredible.

I think this chapter was a bit filler but I still loved it. I'm wondering where the story is going now since clearly Bevin's not going to kiss and make up with Mindy, which I'm super happy about. Can't wait until next update!
1/22/2014 c29 The Cheetah
Well... I'm glad that happened and nothing terrible happened. What next?
1/22/2014 c29 blackrose88
Love it. Finally finished after like 6 houes of reading.
1/21/2014 c29 Ms-Fix-It
YAY FOR BEVIN! She finally got the closure she needed! I'm so happy Mindy won't get her happy ending. Jake is such a sweetheart, wish he was real!
1/21/2014 c2 blackrose88
Loving the story... found a typo, a funny .thirty sex. Made me laugh. Onto the next chapter :)
1/10/2014 c28 Guest
Sounds like she is obsessed with her so called best friend..move on already!
1/9/2014 c28 The Cheetah
I can't help but feel a storm is about to begin for Bevin. I hope she makes it through, with Jake on her side. Hi! I just recently signed up to fictionpress recently after stumbling on it on fanfiction. To be exact, 10mins ago. I've been reading your story since yesterday and I can't wait for your updates. This story is really awesome!
1/8/2014 c28 Ms-Fix-It
Mindy does her drama again! That was a brilliant move to have Mindy pop up with Johnny. Now I'm curious about this lunch and why he views the high school thing differently?! Man, Bevin really grew from chapter 1 till now. Loving this story!
1/5/2014 c27 Keywill