for The Kingdom of Thunder

3/12/2012 c14 fanx2
ahh awesome! I loved it. Im so glad she didnt tell them before they got the call because that made it so much more dramatic. And who knew it was going to hurt so much? thats a nice touch. I cant wait to see Phinns reaction.
3/12/2012 c13 fanx2
I look forward to meeting Bad Quentin sometime in the near future.
3/11/2012 c21 1lobsterwife
Urgh Elena! Stop saying all that about Maddy stealing your friends away. You're making me anxious. I want everyone to be best friends forever okay? Anyway, what a sweet chapter. I love me some Phinn-Elena friendship nonsense. They are seriously adorable. All that stuff about friends was great *cries* I'm kind of picturing everyone listening to Elena and Lawson's conversation intensely. It's funny haha. The Sons don't know the meaning of eavesdropping I guess.
3/9/2012 c20 lobsterwife
Hmmm. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Elena-Lawson-dating-thing. Although it was funny how he attempted to ask her. The guy can be endearing sometimes haha. I guess we'll see how it all plays out-especially since everyone apparently heard them talking about it. That's pretty awkward. What else is awkward is how Elena still hasn't told Lawson about all the kissing she got up to while he was away. That's not a very healthy way to start a relationship, Elena tsk tsk. I really like Elena's fears about being replaced. I was also thinking that might happen seeing as how fickle the Sons appeared to be in the past. But I don't think they would forget Elena so easily. Again, she's been there for all of them in the past, so it doesn't make sense that they would abandon her for some other girl. Even though I'm not too keen on the whole dating thing, I do like how Lawson says those nice things about her since I don't think Elena hears them very often. ANYWAY. DATING WOAH THAT'S CRAZY. I can't seem to get over it lol. Mostly I'm wondering how Phinn will deal with this whole thing because honestly. He can't give Elena a particular squint without me squinting at HIM. I just have a lot of feelings okay? Very lovely chapter. I love Elena :D
3/4/2012 c18 Guest
Wow wasn't expecting that, it was Jenny who said Judge Hunt right? She could've snuck on...anyways good chappie:)
3/4/2012 c18 lobsterwife
I love the action oriented chapters. The way you write action sequences has always been very exciting. I am disliking Hunt more with each chapter. He's definitely not an incompetant villian which makes him even more threatening. I was kind of laughing over Elena's love of adreneline. She's nuts! And I love it haha. But this chapter kind of proved that she could hold her own. I mean, she did stab that Other and helped some of the boys out. But then again, she did get choked out by Luna (but so did everyone else!). Now who said Judge Hunt? My wild guess is Anya, but why would she come back? If I remember correctly she knows how to stop Hunt? I can't remember. Oh well. I'll just have to wait.
3/3/2012 c17 lobsterwife
Welp. Now Elena, Lawson, Hayden, and Cecilia know about Jenny's baby. That was pretty brilliant on Quentin's part. It's amazing how he could tell that the curse wasn't real. Now that we know exactly what the curse was about I can't help feel a bit unnerved. Hunt's psychological torture is pretty frightening. My idea was that Hunt was just showing Quentin and Phinn everyone dead-not that they were killed brutally right in front of them. It makes me tear up a little *sniff sniff* It also makes me wonder if Phinn really did "forget" about the curse, or if he's just keeping it to himself. I wouldn't want to relive it either. Anyway, yay for Elena! She gets to come along, right? And the Sons were actually worried for her safety. That's why they didn't want her to come (at least that's what I got out of it hmph!). That whole bit with Quentin and Jenny was so sweet. It makes me want to know more about how they fell in love seeing as how Quentin's so closed off. I wonder what drew him to her. I'm still pumped for the events to come. Miss Madeline I want to meet you so badly!
2/28/2012 c16 lobsterwife
Another cliffhanger! I don't think we've had one in a while. I'm getting excited about the Chaste Beauty. Like how old is she, what does she look like, is she nice, how is she doing? I really liked this chapter. It's nice to have a breather after an emotional event happens. I love when the guys act like brothers. It's so cute. I especially enjoy Cole being a mini-Phinn. It makes me want to see what they all look like haha. Hmm of we can't use the Mist than we'll have to use Thunder, right? I wonder why we can't use Mist anyway. Next chapter I guess. :)
2/27/2012 c15 Dashita Tichou
Aw... Poor Elena! (And who knew Cole could be kind?)
2/26/2012 c15 deadgummiegirl
I love Cole! He's my new favorite. How dare those a-holes think they can drop Elena just like that! And when Phinn obviously has feelings for her. He acted like he didn't even care. I am so pissed at them:[ Thank god Cole has gained some balls to stand up to them. I want to know what Lawson and Hayden think about her staying or leaving. That made me so mad!
2/26/2012 c15 lobsterwife
Hmph! Stupid boys. Elena is essential. It seems like Cole is the only one who gets that :P Cole is seriously becoming my favorite character right now. He's awesome (mostly because he wants Elena to stick around haha). I am offended on Elena's behalf that the boys were willing to leave her behind. How can you just abandon her after all you went through together? That makes me really sad. Cole has a point: she pretty much saved all your asses at some point. Show some RESPECT! Yes. I am kind of ticked off haha. Anyway, Turner got a haircut :0 That makes me laugh, knowing that he and Sage look alike now. Phinn's reaction was kind of how I thought it would be. He's playing everything off now, I see. We'll see how this develops. I'm still upset that they didn't want her coming along with them. Thank goodness we have Cole on her side ;_; I'm really excited about this new girl. We know NOTHING about her so I'm insanely curious. It'll be like seeing Elena from book one. All new and freaked out. It's especially worse because she Awakened during a crazy time. It would be nice to have Elena there to help her with her visions and everything.
2/26/2012 c14 deadgummiegirl
If I was Elena and I was able, I would beat Sage in the face! She can be such a pain. But then again Elena is really dumb some of the time. I knew this was gonna happen! I'm really surprised Phinn didn't try to kill Hayden, but he could still do that. You never know with Phinn. And I did feel bad for Lawson because I think he really likes her. Even though his thinking behind the whole thing was mostly wrong. I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/25/2012 c13 deadgummiegirl
I'm liking the notion that Hunt can and will do anything to win. It makes it harder to even think about fighting against him. The prospect even makes me exhausted;) He really is pulling out all the stops. And I just want to say again how I'm really glad Sage is back. And I hope you give us a glimpse of this Bad Quentin sometime. That would really be cool.
2/25/2012 c12 deadgummiegirl
Elena is so dense most of the time, it kind of wears me out. Especially when it comes to other people's feelings. She can't even get her own straight. Even Hayden is getting exasperated with her. Sometimes I just want her to be real so I can smack her in the back of the head and say "duh!". Anyways, I just know this chaste business is going to go bad. Just about everything does with Elena.
2/25/2012 c14 lobsterwife
Emotions did indeed explode. That was crazy. When they got the call I was freaking out because OH NO! Elena didn't have the chance to tell them. Of course it added more drama to the situation, but at the expense of poor Elena. I feel terrible for her. She thought she picked the person who would provide the least complications for her, but it was already a lose-lose-lose situation. Her three options would have lead to the same ending. It's sad to think about :( Although I was so happy when Elena got mad. It's awesome when Elena stands up for herself and calls people out on their behavior. I was kind of shocked by Lawson's reaction. It was more violent than I had anticipated. I had thought he would understand her position and Hayden's job or whatever. Sure he would be upset, but not have such a reaction. I wasn't surprised with Phinn's lack of phsyical violence towards Hayden (though Sage and I shared the same disappointment haha). I was more interested with his thought process. It had been implied that he already knew what Elena had done, so I'm curious about how he'll react. Lawson's was quite shocking to say the least, so I'm excited to see a confrontation between Phinn and Elena. I feel like those two need to hash it out like Lawson and Elena. Awesome chapter! Very emotional!
118 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »