for The King's Mate I: The Holly and the Ivy

3/7/2012 c8 Nevermore23
To be completely honest I think that there shouldn't have been any other way to verify other then to see Noel naked. It would have been very interesting to see what would happen if that were the case. But either way, I still love this story! I think it is brilliant. Can't wait to find out what'll happen next.
3/4/2012 c7 Nevermore23
OMG this story is so amazing and it is only chapter 7! Please hurry up and update it is killing me that I have to wait for the next chapter!
3/2/2012 c6 Nevermore23
I love this story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
2/25/2012 c4 Lovecupid
Love it so far. Poor Noel he has to deal with them giving credit to either Luis or Tristan for any action he takes. And he is now worrying about who he is and such. Update soon please!
2/24/2012 c1 E. N. Chance
Please update soon, this story has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what happens when they share a bed! ;)
2/24/2012 c3 jayanx
Glad to see he's definitely not a wimp or a pushover, and while he's confused he's willing to listen and to learn. A very strong, intelligent, and caring person, and I love the fact that Diarmand doesn't want to pressure him into any sort of decision.
2/23/2012 c2 jayanx
I absolutely love the concept for your race, and their relationships with humans. It is really unique, and I appreciate the fact that the human has the power to say yes or no. There is none of that you have to mate and accept being treated like garbage because that's what mates do sort of thing. I think that by having a choice, it makes the relationship that much better balanced, and, for me, that much closer and more real. Thank you, I can't wait to see where you take it from here.
2/22/2012 c1 jayanx
I think you got two copies of the same first chapter inter-mixed somehow because it repeats in chunks. Maybe a problem uploading?
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3