for Orienteering

6/7/2015 c6 Karunjaal
Sorry that this review is like, three years past relevant, but I honestly really like this story! Mostly because its kind of real in comparison to most gay stories ppl write on here (what with the coming out stuff, and the fact that neither Steven nor Kaz follow the feminine uke/masculine seme dynamic). Plus, Kaz's point of view is hilarious! So I know you're probably not even sure how you want to continue this story anymore, and no pressure from me or anything, but I would really like to see this finished. But if you can't, that's cool. Lovely story so far, though!
12/30/2012 c2 Guest
gay bars have ladies nights?
6/30/2012 c6 LykusCepheus
Hey there! I absolutely love this story! I always try to find stuff about incubi, and this is the best so far. It actually has a plot (like one of the other reviewers said) and its MxM, too! Plus, it's in the incubi's point of view, which is one of the best parts! I find Kaz absolutely funny and sweet, and I love the way you wrote him. Please continue this story, I'm looking forward to it! _
6/21/2012 c6 3Dorchise
I had yet to come across an incubus story with an actual plot besides getting the person to sleep with them until this one! I'm endeared!
4/29/2012 c6 7PirateGrrl
Hmm I did wonder if it had something to do with Steven's family. It's actually quite sweet that Kaz is sticking around. He certainly doesn't have to, but I'm glad he is.
4/29/2012 c3 PirateGrrl
I'm also interested in this "supernatural grudge" these random demons seem to have with Kaz and Steven. Seriously, what a way to break up the day. I suppose these are the kind of folks that won't accept "Sorry, wrong number."
4/29/2012 c1 PirateGrrl
I love the idea so far! And it's pretty clever. I found myself chuckling quite a bit reading Khazimir's dialogue. I'm interested to see how this all turns out :)
4/20/2012 c6 KimonoPrincess
This is actually really sweet and really funny! I can't wait for more ^_^
3/27/2012 c5 calamity jane
"as tight as a gym queen's buttocks"...omg that was hilarious!

Thanks for the update, I have to agree with Steven, he's had a weird week alright...lol and I knew that Manager wasn't so innocent!

Looking forward to reading more! :)
3/24/2012 c5 4Chatty Confusion
Yay! New chapter! It's glorious! The charaters are fleshed out so much more, and it's so wonderful! I love the backing, the writing and the villians! Probably in my top ten favorite stories on this site! :3
3/20/2012 c4 Guest
I have to say I really like this story

Their interactions made me laugh, and overall I think it was written really well

Keep up the good work :D
3/19/2012 c4 3Shamalan Grey
I like tiramasu ice cream. ;)

Why did I have the feeling that one or both of *snicker* Holly's parents were some way not normal? This so actually vey amusing.

-Shama
3/8/2012 c4 4Chatty Confusion
*flail*

This is my favorite M/M magic pairing ever! YAY! And you love us reviewers! *virtual hug* Excellent plot twist, I had no idea that was coming. Oh, and video game gathering are fun! But creepy when everyone goes super geeky. But the writing! It's so good! It has quality! And depth! Can you recommend anything else to read while I wait anxiously on your next chapter? Because there's only so many re-reading you can do... Or maybe not. :P
3/8/2012 c4 calamity jane
Oh this is getting even more interesting, Dad is a sorcerer! I'm starting to become suspicious of everyone haha! I was very happy to see Steven isn't a wimp and stoop up for himself, but I kinda felt bad for Kaz, knowing his powers are limited.

Thanks for updating so soon and keep writing!
3/6/2012 c3 calamity jane
Cute story with an original and different plot. So far the characters are very likable, esp Kaz of course, he's very funny.

I get the feeling that Steve's manager though isn't as unaffected as he seemed.

Your writing flows naturally and is very easy to read, so keep up the good work!
18 Page 1 2 Next »