for Niklaus: Northkind Mage

4/26 c1 some rando
hi idk if you even have access to the email address you used to sign up for fictionpress (I know I don't anymore) but I want you to know that I read this back on like adult back when that was a thing and I like lost the name of it but always remembered "man I wish I could remember the name of that story, it was so good and it wasn't finished" and then the other day I went into some old, old, old browser bookmarks and found the NAME and now I am READING IT AGAIN and I am 31 years old and am so goddamn excited I hope you get this review and know that somebody has spent the better part of a decade trying to find this story it is absolutely fantastic
9/19/2017 c26 MiranDuranDa
Very sad that this hasn't been updated in 5 years. I'll add it to my follow list just in case...

Thanks for sharing!
9/18/2017 c17 MiranDuranDa
I just realized this has only 6 reviews! How is that possible?! Your story is so wonderfully written, with character development and descriptions, how are people not fawning over your work? I'll never understand some people.
2/7/2014 c26 4R. Ficst
Fantastic work. Very well done so far, and I'm very much looking forward to the rest.
Alas, the pain of waiting. :)
2/6/2014 c23 R. Ficst
I absolutely love how Athalla and Roger come together over Nick here.
8/30/2013 c26 3morningstorm70
I hope there's more its a good story
5/4/2012 c23 l-Shadow-Bard-l
This story is really good! The plot is solid and interesting, and I love the characters (even Kavel)! I'm honestly suprised that more people haven't reviewed yet. The new twists and plot turns have got mre really interested; I can't help but wonder what the tears are referring to (waiting anxiously for the next chapter)! I haven't started Rare Kinds yet, but I'm sure it'll be just as good as this one. You're writting style's pretty good, but there are a few grammatical errors, run-on sentences, and dialogue confusions - not enought to be a problem though. The only other thing that could use some work is the lacking of description in some parts of the story. I love the world you have created so far and I'd love to hear more about it; to get a feel for what is looks, smells, and feel like (this is just my personal preference though - so take it at face-value). Keep up the good work!
4/9/2012 c1 The Falconer
Hi, just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying this story! Such a powerful opening scene and I loved how it all unfolded... I'm up to chapter 10 and I'm excited to see where you're going with it. xoxo, Falconer.
3/30/2012 c11 Amwin
I'm really enjoying this story. I like seeing how Nick and Roger really first met. This is giving a lot of insight into Roger (which is awesome, because I love his character in Rare Kinds).

Again, I like this story very much, and I hope you continue updating it!

Thank you!