for Pseudocliché

8/16/2020 c1 brinda.ale
Awesome
Multiple reads and still gives me that feeling of warmth
One of the best one shot ever
Development, small moments, everything was so well written
8/23/2017 c1 Otaku ami
Aw, damn this story is sexy as hell. It was kinda vague about the fight part though, when he keeps it a secret from her, I didn't understand that part completely. But all's well that ends well
5/13/2016 c1 7mesweetescape
Cayoooooot!
Well written and not sure if female hormones but all heart stringy (probs the hormones) Haha, keep writing x
3/20/2016 c1 Hanna
Man I just love this story. You're wonderful. I used to be obsessed with FictionPress when I was about 13, and remember reading this story and I've just come back to it and I'm 20 and some how its gotten better. Thanks for the hit of nostalgia and for being just so great :)
8/12/2015 c1 Guest
Fabulous!
6/2/2015 c1 ajashire1
...
*The crowd gives a standing ovation*

This was so beautiful :') I loved Amelia's personality and how cute Harvey could get, it was wonderful.
Thanks for the lovely read

-Aja
5/4/2015 c1 xEchoxInfernox
I really enjoyed this one-shot!
4/17/2015 c1 1LoveAntiquity
I've read this a fair few times now and I swear each read has me falling in love with them both, and their story, just that little bit more. You really are a very talented writer, it's always a pleasure to see what delights you have in store for us next. Or to rediscover the ones you've already given us! With their story once more firmly in my mind, I look forward to moving on to the sequel. I hope it has a few Amelia/Harvey moments in it, but even if it doesn't, I know that it won't disappoint.
I hope life is treating you kindly and that you're finding plenty of inspiration (and time) to write!
Lara
7/14/2014 c1 guest
I love it, I really really love it! Never had much patience for age-gap stories until this one.
5/16/2014 c1 2loveableturtle
This was just so perfect :')
5/9/2014 c1 Guest
This is amazing! Will you write a sequel? Cause that would be awesome.
1/30/2014 c1 Divine
Wonderful story! really enjoyed every bit !
1/1/2014 c1 carrothead101
I THINK I ALREADY REVIEWED THIS BUT IDC THIS IS MY FUCKING FAVOURITE
12/12/2013 c1 hirokiri9
i feel like this deserves a sequel. it's a great plot line and original in it's own way. thanks!
12/6/2013 c1 Umsanalocality
Wow. I can't believe this made me cry. Absolutely beautiful story
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »