for Promises

5/21/2012 c6 ChristinaLahey
Once again your story. Makes me smile and then want even more. Good job and please update again soon!
5/20/2012 c6 7Nadezzhda
Ok so this is kinda stupid, however, I was thinking maybe we could be Riters, because your name is ChellyWrites, except we don't write the story, we read it, so instead of using the wr in write youd use the r in reaading so idt be Riters. If that makes sense :)
5/19/2012 c6 AndreaAutumn
I can't wait for another chapter of this! :)
4/30/2012 c5 ChristinaLahey
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Please update the next chapter soon!

Chris
4/18/2012 c4 1Amazing Cat12
Aww! How sweet! Don't worry Tyler; Addie will her memories soon!
4/10/2012 c3 7Nadezzhda
Awwww so sweet! I kinda saw the fainting part coming, but in stories when the character gets a headache i always think "hmmm maybe theyll faint" so dont worry you werent really obvious. Goood luck with the next chapter :)
4/9/2012 c3 ChristinaLahey
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! It was getting so good nd then BANG no more! Hurry up and update ASAP! I need more. If this was a book id be pulling An all nighter right now
4/9/2012 c3 ChristinaLahey
4/7/2012 c2 ChristinaLahey
Yayyyyyy! Its here! I couldn't wait for this story to be updated! Thank you for the update and please keep them coming. I'm going to go read the new chapter of for the Fans now. :)
3/24/2012 c1 ChristinaLahey
Awesome awesome awesome! I'm so excited! I'm so glad you brought the inseperable series back and I can't wait to see what.

-chris
3/24/2012 c1 1Amazing Cat12
Oh, I love the Inseparable series! I'm sure this story will rock!
3/24/2012 c1 7Nadezzhda
So far so good :) keep writing!

~Nadya