for From Beginning To End

8/6/2012 c50 Blondiej1
It's funny how things happen, I started reading this story a long time ago when you first posted it, and for some reason I didn't add it to my alerts, it was about a week ago that I found it again, and started re-reading it. I love this story and am beyond happy that I stumbled across it again, you are a great writer, and the story went in a different direction than I ever imagined, which is a great thing.

I cannot wait for the next chapter, and I have added you and this story to my alerts now so I won't be left behind again. Until Next time.
Much Love,
Sarah
A.K.A. Blondiej1
8/6/2012 c50 1snowisfalling
I was heart broken when Jake turned her down, I realised how much things have changed and can change in 2 years. I take my previous review back, so glad she kept little Aidan! Can't wait for your next update!
8/6/2012 c50 ipohgirl
I think maybe Jake must be made jealous somehow. He needs to knows how much Crystal means in his life and how much she has sacrificed for Aiden. Maybe Marcus can come in and spice up some things and Jake would be jealous of him getting close to Aiden and Crystal. Maybe then Jake would realise what he is missing.. O.o
Just an opinion, btw great chapter.. I felt the part where Crystal said 'I did the best I could' was very emotional. Cant wait for more! Update soooonn pls! I have been checking everyday for an update for this story! Great job! :)
8/5/2012 c28 Mc Mac
I am so happy she kept the baby.. And NO, I did NOT see that coming.
8/5/2012 c27 Mc Mac
Yay!
8/5/2012 c50 1WeatheringRain
Well so much for talking and hashing things out... LOL I am just glad for the update!
8/5/2012 c20 Mc Mac
Missing me some Jake :(
8/5/2012 c14 Mc Mac
OMG!
8/5/2012 c50 Guest
I'll say that I read that other story you were worried about being compared to your's and find that I am way more interested in this one! I love the detail you put into this story, the other story doesn't come close to being as good as your's is : )
8/5/2012 c50 2LunarRaven13
How many chapters are left? Because there can't be enough. Update soon! I love the story!
8/5/2012 c50 5SpideyFreakingNinja
This was a really kind of touching chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next!
8/5/2012 c50 lizbliz
as i was reading your latest chapter, it suddenly hit me; the proverbial "twist"! she ends up with marcus in the end doesn't she? yes? yes. :)

brilliant story over all. quite realistic and detail oriented, which is very rare for most teen centric dramas. sometimes it does feel like the pace of the story is dragging a wee bit slow though, but maybe that could be fixed by writing longer chapters, or simply melding two separate chapters together; for example chapters 49 and 50.

thank you for writing!
8/5/2012 c50 2GoNe RoGuE
Great chapter! Love how you made the issue of money come up, very realistic. That's one thing I love about this story is how much realism is in it. Makes it great and believable! I want some sexual tension between them and am totally ready for them to get together but if you just abruptly do it, it'll ruin the story so just keep doing what you're doing. Uodage soon!'
Hannah.
8/5/2012 c19 1snowisfalling
Seriously I've been crying for the last few chapters now. I think you went the right way with the baby. I've read plenty of teen mum stories but not yet one that chooses to abort. Still reading, I'm so hooked it's mad :')
8/5/2012 c14 snowisfalling
Oh my god! I knew it! Ahh!
970 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »