for From Beginning To End

5/26/2012 c15 peopleinducenausea
She doesn't get an abortion. :( There really wouldn't be a conflict if she did. He would go away, she would go to college and hello end of the story. If she keeps it... it complicates the hell out of their situation.

She needs to find out what he's thinking about their situation, first. I'm curious, myself. :D
5/26/2012 c15 kalinaBruhh
nooooo thatchapter went by so quickly! x[ but ahhhhh i need the next one pronto! lol and i think she should keep it(:
5/26/2012 c15 chocolate is life
Oh my goodness gracious that was very...plot twisting. :) too lazy to log in. But oh my goodness! I think that they should have an abortion. Too many of these stories end up with a birth. THIS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT!
5/26/2012 c14 godislove
OHMYGODDDDDDD, LMAO. Wow.. that was SO unexpected, i can't wait to see how this plays out! CAN'T wait for your next update. 3
5/25/2012 c14 kalinaBruhh
omg please oh please update soon! i just started reading this today and was going to review each chapter but i didnt wanna stop and i needed to read the next chapter after next! haha but yeah im def. following this now! please update soon! im in love dude!
5/25/2012 c14 EverAfterGirl
Oh, things just got complicated. Well, more complicated than they already were. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
5/25/2012 c14 6Carmel March
Amazing amazing story. So well-written and I love the characters! Can't wait for more!
5/24/2012 c14 angelc18
Hehe, just what I predicted would happen. Not that it was predictable, I just wouldve done the same if it were my story :P

I think this will be a good thing for them, cos it'll force them to open up to each other and actually talk about their feelings (ughh, that sounds so weak :P).

And I wish Jake would just realize how much he cared for Crystal and kiss her again already. And that Crystal would stop being so scared and just tell him what she wants.

Anyway, update soon. This is amazing :D And really well written!

xoxo Suze
5/24/2012 c14 10peopleinducenausea
I think it's a great plot twist! Of course I do, though, because I went with a similar twist in one of my stories. . Still, it is a GREAT way of forcing them together. :D
5/24/2012 c14 foxyricanlady
Oh God! I so wasn't expecting this. Please update nooooowwwwwwww
5/24/2012 c14 smrae
Ahhh what a great chapter! I love the twist! What are they going to do now I wonder. Hope you update soon!
5/23/2012 c13 people-induce-nausea
My favorite chapter was the one where they went to the beach. It was really honest, I think. :D
5/23/2012 c13 KensaCamjonn
This chapter was so beautiful. It seemed real to me, I can't imagine how Crystal feels. How devastating to have such a beautiful moment as that. I think I may have a crush on Jake as well. Hehe. Anyway, this was a great chapter. Keep up the great work.
5/23/2012 c13 angelc18
OMG! Was it all just a dream? HOW COULD IT BE JUST A DREAM? ;(

So he's really leaving.. I hope he asks Crystal to go with him! They are so cute together! And I can tell they are in love.

Your writing is really good :D

I think my fave chapters were the ones that led to their first kiss.. I always love the build up most ;) But the whole story is really good in general.

xoxo Suze
5/22/2012 c13 foxyricanlady
This by far my favorite its was awesome hot sweet and sexy and did i say hot? Great job keep it up
970 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »