for From Beginning To End

5/16/2012 c10 1LadyBalacenia
:D ooh, he's going!
5/16/2012 c10 10peopleinducenausea
How can he be leaving! -.- Not happy.

I'm still incredulous that this story isn't wildly popular, with a massive amount of reviews. It is so strange. :P Maybe you could beef up your summary, make it seem more dramatic and appealing. I don't know if that would help, but it might! :D

I'll be reading!
5/13/2012 c9 angelc18
That was really well written, and I cant wait to read more.

Although, I cant believe they decided to just be friends :/

*sigh* Hopefully things will change in the near future! :D
5/11/2012 c9 1LadyBalacenia
Gorgeous! Beautiful! So sweet! Love it!

And the lemon was one of the best I've read :)
5/11/2012 c9 FreyaLuell
MORE MORE MORE! Love this story, you write with such emotion and i can really feel the tension and unanswered questions lingering around jake and crystal. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
5/11/2012 c9 10peopleinducenausea
Great, as usual. I love this story so much. I feel like I've stumbled onto a gem, really. These characters are so raw, just the way I like them. Keep up the good work. It isn't often that you find such a story.
5/8/2012 c8 FreyaLuell
Amazeballs!

Really loved it, perfectly written. Cannot wait to read what happens next.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DON'T LEAVE US HANGING, it's true torture.

This is the reason why, when i search for new stories on FP, i look for completed ones...
5/8/2012 c1 peopleinducenausea
There is great emotional/interpersonal detail in this story - the kind of detail that forces the readers into feeling for the main characters. That's a terrific quality in writing. Don't give up on this one! I'll be waiting/watching for the next installment.

:D
5/8/2012 c8 angelc18
That chapter was sooooooo good :D

Poor Jake. Poor Crystal.

And Cystal...DONT let him get away!

I cant wait to read more- this is simply amazing :)

5/7/2012 c8 EverAfterGirl
This chapter was really good! I can't wait to read what happens next!
5/7/2012 c8 godislove
that was.. AMAZING. :o I'm still in shock! Girl, you did a PERFECT job on this chapter, and i LOVED the surprise, i kinda dislike when authors warn you about what's gonna happen, that's just like basically telling the story!

Anyways, are you gonna have this story span on for a LONG time, please please please, the story's on here are TOO short :(

I CAN'T wait for your next update, you did beautifully. [:
5/3/2012 c7 angelc18
This was a good update. I think it was nice to see some of her thoughts when she was alone.

Post more soon, because although I loved this, it isnt nearly enough to satisfy, and I need more Jake! :D

5/2/2012 c7 EverAfterGirl
Ooh. A cliffy. Can't wait to read more!
4/25/2012 c6 angelc18
That chapter was beautiful. I felt as if I was right there with them, and they are both really growing on me already.

I hope you update soon. I could read this all day :D

P.S. I dont think you'd even need much editing if this were to become a published novel one day. The quality of your writing is pretty fantastic ;)

4/19/2012 c5 angelc18
Wow, this story is amazingly written and really entertaining!

I love Jake and Crystal and cant wait to read more about them, especially what happens at the beach :D

Pleaseee update soon- you officially have a permanent obsessive fan :P

970 « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »