for Behind the Mask

5/28/2012 c9 19bookppl93
Nice chapter!
5/21/2012 c8 LaniQ
Heya I vote that Mason should fall in love with one of Joel's friends I think that would give it a nice twist
5/20/2012 c8 5Crazytay
I love this story its so sweet! As for Mason, I think he should end up with Jenna cause she has known him a long time and can understand his thing with Bayie. I really hope he sees her face soon and I can't wait for you to update!
5/18/2012 c8 1Errant Ember
I vote for One of Joel's friends to be with mason! XD
5/17/2012 c8 19bookppl93
Aww c'mon bay! ( don't yell at me)
5/17/2012 c8 1Idontgiveacare
Ok I caught up.

OMG...

Please Update soon!
5/17/2012 c8 1Momo17
Awww poor Joel! I hope Mason end up with a girl who has yet to be introduced OR with one of jowls friends :) that would be cute, I can't wait for more of the guitar lesson, update soon please!
5/17/2012 c8 1SKatInk
hmmmmm some girl yet to be introduced. but coooooool chapter. :) loved it! and you NAILED the boy perspective ;)
5/14/2012 c7 1gracygirl
Amazing! Keep up the great work!
5/13/2012 c1 1Idontgiveacare
My friend told me about this story.

Wow...OMG, her dad is so..cruel and evil!
5/13/2012 c7 14curligurl0896
Really interesting story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/13/2012 c7 19bookppl93
Good chapter! ; D
5/13/2012 c7 1SKatInk
"I could teach you how to play all sorts of different instruments."

*cough* *cough* unintentional "that"ness! lol! but this is very good, case. ahahahahaaa mason mason mason ... you poor boy.

OOH you should make Mason think Luci is his girlfriend ahahaa
5/13/2012 c7 1Momo17
At least she's giving him a chance! Awww, Mason is jealous, I hope he finds the girl of his dreams soon, so he's not too attached to Bailey :)

Update soon!
5/12/2012 c6 1SKatInk
HYPERVENILATING HYPERVENILATING MASON MASON MASON MASON OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE TENSIONNNNNNN *can't. handle!* i SERIOUSLY couldn't BREATHEEE! see this is why you're an AMAZING writer!

so many feelings... *tear*