for Behind the Mask

5/11/2012 c6 Purple Pacer 78
Omg!

I want to know what happens next soooo badly :)
5/10/2012 c6 1gracygirl
That was fabulous Jase! I liked that things went well with Luci and I like the old bartender, it made me laughed.
5/9/2012 c6 1Momo17
Ahhh, I love this! It's just so different, when I was reading I would think 'how does that work out?' however you are going a good job at filling in the holes. So please just keep up being thorough as it really helps your writing :)

This story is very cute and I love how Joel is very persistent with her. Im glad there are some humerous moments in there to lighten the mood.

Great story, please update soon :)
5/8/2012 c6 19bookppl93
I laughed soo hard! Don't Hurt him mason!
5/8/2012 c5 1SKatInk
*RUNS AROUND* CASIE OMG OMG YOU MENTIONED ME AND PUT UP THE LINK (erin is looking at me like im insane, which i am lol) I LOVELOVELOVELOVE YOUUUU! 3 3 3 *death hug* and I lovelovelovelove this chapter! (hahaha jenna! ^.^) oh man. master sensei, i love you, dear sister 3 best writer i know *happy sigh* :D
4/25/2012 c5 1gracygirl
JaseCD, I love this chapter, I'm happy that they'll meet again! Keep up the good work! ~Grace
4/22/2012 c4 gracygirl
I love this chapter and how Joel apoligizing to Luci, so cute! I wish my older brother was like that! David is also like my older brother and he does snore like a dog (I can hear him from downstairs!). I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
4/22/2012 c4 1SKatInk
Based off of Kyle? omg XD XD have YOU ever walked in on his shower? LOL! I am thrilled with this chapter! I can't believe you used "specter of the studio"! That was just my pet name for her. but heehee yay! can't wait for the next chapter!
4/22/2012 c3 vivi493
I love this story! Can't wait for updates!
4/22/2012 c1 vivi493
Aww... This is a great start that tugged at my heartstrings.I can't wait to read on about this girl.
4/22/2012 c3 1gracygirl
Awesome, I liked this very, very much! Keep it up!
4/22/2012 c3 1SKatInk
"poker heart"-genius! hold up, so does Mason like LIKE Baylie? and btw, EXCELLENT job with her emotions! I am so proud of you, little master! 3 *squeee*
4/5/2012 c2 1gracygirl
I loved this, keep up the fantastic work and I hope that you'll write more! Till next time, Gracy XD
4/3/2012 c2 1SKatInk
"Kinda a creeperish notion." 3 teeheehee I love that! this is so excellent! I love it! It's so sweet how you made Joel a bad boy and then he's so cute for his sister Lucia! 3
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4