for The Benefits of Being Friends

9/16/2014 c2 StarCrimson
I really liked this story! I like your writing style and how Ritza slowly fell in love with Caden. I would enjoy reading more of this if you posted more chapters! :D Thanks for writing it!
8/25/2014 c2 a
thank you for the great, great story!
8/15/2014 c2 XXHotSparklesXX
That was perfect and I loved it! made me even tear up a bit! Thanks for the great story :)
8/14/2014 c2 GoNe RoGuE
Oh my God I'm so happy you put this back up! I love this story so much! It makes me laugh and grin so hard my cheeks ache! Caden and Ritza are amazing and meant to be together! I love their journey to finally falling for each other :D
7/15/2013 c1 7RayRayofCali
That's strong of you. I don't even know you but I'm proud of you for taking those bastards to fuck off.
6/25/2013 c1 3Alice Nguyen1
OMG, I love this story!
-Alice
5/27/2013 c1 6infinitelylydia
I've always loved the name Caden, and now I have another reason as to why ahaha. ;)
5/23/2013 c1 1hestialy
This is so sweet! I love Caden.
4/8/2013 c1 2Devilish Kisses
OMG, that was way too cute 3
4/7/2013 c1 16FairyTaleDreams
Loved it :)
3/24/2013 c1 fallenangel369
I love this! I love the way you've paced out the progression of the story. Gives a chance to really know and get involve with the characters. The plot is simple, but very well done!
3/19/2013 c1 2FeliciaGray
Such a sweet and romantic story. Those are hard to come by. Love it.
3/11/2013 c1 4anatidaephobiac
Love this. I really liked the characters and the basic plot was great, really original. The progression of their relationship was so realistic and believable, great story! :)
2/28/2013 c1 10A Different Kind of Yellow
Aww so sweet - she found the right one at last! :)
2/11/2013 c1 59girlandbook
I really love this. So much! :)
94 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »