for The Benefits of Being Friends

10/1/2012 c1 o
One of my favorite one shots ever.
9/1/2012 c1 Jodes101
Everything a romance tale should have all in a one shot. You are a master of your game.

I am currently reading all of your work and I have noticed that some of it has been removed due to scumbag plagiarists and I was wondering if there is somewhere else I could get a hold of these works or if you have anything published.
8/27/2012 c1 53Stephlikeswriting
That was adorable!
8/23/2012 c1 sappyromancelvr
d'aww. :) if only in real life..
8/22/2012 c1 12The Smile Machine
I haven't read some good fluff in a while, so I have chosen yours! Hope you don't disappoint *intimidating face* Just kidding. My standards aren't that high, and I know you'll go above and beyond my expectations ;) Anyway, I'm going to comment as I read because I write more that way, and I like long reviews, both writing and receiving.

Ritza like pizza! This makes me think of olives and Greek pizza. Mmmm. Don't make me hungry, I have to sleep soon and fat accumulates during sleep.

You know he's the one when he gives you the only blanket.

I believe it is somersault, not summersault :P

In the middle of this, I realized how brilliant your title is. I have severe title envy, because I never come up with good titles. So... yeah. Love your title.

I don't know how you did it, but you've made the sex sound so mundane.

Taken aback, not taken back.

D'awww. That was cute. It was quite a lot to stuff into a one-shot, but I liked it! Caden and Ritza wheee :)
8/21/2012 c1 Angelbaby1991
Loved IT! :)
8/15/2012 c1 2loveofallthatisawesome
Very awesome characters! I loved Ritza and Caden. They were awesome. And now they're awesome together.

I also like how their relationship grew and then went from being friends to being together. I really loved it :D
8/15/2012 c1 13youngin-matomon
And once more, I have fallen in love. You are just terrible. You make up the most amazing characters and torture us with them!
Gah.
8/13/2012 c1 5Author-K-J-Lee
That was pretty awesome!
7/17/2012 c1 Guest
One of the cutest stories I have ever read. :) I like the twist of the whole plot. Great job!
7/10/2012 c1 6dharney-barney
cute really great i loved this
7/4/2012 c1 4absolutism
I was looking for a story to read before I went to bed, and this is a great one. Great story, funny lines and lovely characters.
6/22/2012 c1 10S L Siwik
This is one of the best one-shots I have ever read. So sweet and funny. It's an ungodly hour in the morning, so my review won't be up to snuff, but it was great to see a writer not changing POV's and yet the character's emotions were still plain to read. It's just the right amount of length, not too short,not too long- and on the last line it leaves you wanting a little more. Your writing was clean, flowed easily, and my eyes followed the story quickly getting sucked in. Fantastic job!
6/16/2012 c1 1julianmarq
I loved this story and I couldn't help but notice and slight change of tone right at the moment she broke things off with Brian. Up until that point everything was gray and monotonous, after that it became slightly brighter. Don't know if you did it on purpose or not but I thought it was a very nice stylistic choice.
6/11/2012 c1 Queen NekoChan