for Kissing a Flower

12/2/2014 c1 Guest
ummm... was this before the "m" rating existed?
maybe i just need a cleaner mind
11/5/2008 c1 3Avide
I felt like this poem was cut short, as if "under you is earth / and air is all above" wasn't the ending.
7/9/2007 c1 Fiery Rebel
Excellent use of metaphors here! I'm pretty sure I get the gist of it, but even if I don't, I really enjoyed it.
3/18/2007 c1 174a silenced revolution
I think I understand it. But to be safe, I'll say I don't.

I like it.
5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
oohh that was good i like
5/1/2006 c1 5Raspberry Twirl
I've kissed a tree before. I think i know exactly what you mean.
4/7/2006 c1 2SinCorazon
Virginity just screamed out at me when I read it. When one thinks of a flower, they think of virginity and innocence.

I have my own interpretation.

Nicely done!
8/13/2004 c1 47Jazzie Kings
this is a beautiful poem even if it's rather hard to understand. *^_^* Jazzie
7/23/2004 c1 32Lounalune
This is so beautiful...such a strong feeling. I can't really explain why, but I just love it.
2/16/2004 c1 60To-Speak
this is absolutly beautiful! you're metaphors are so perfect... i'm so jealous!
2/8/2004 c1 HideAwayFairy
Yes this is kinda' hard to understand but it is very beautiful.
11/8/2003 c1 12IHJ
Okay. I'll admit at first I was thinking...PG-13 thoughts (sorry!) but finishing, this got a bit spiritual. Definitely makes me think as it's not saying it straight out. Nice use of the elements! ;)

Izzy J.
11/8/2003 c1 186Emi Amara
hiya! great poem, your on my favorites!

cya =)

-winged girl
8/8/2003 c1 2Nebulae
now THAT sounds like poetry, not most of the "i'm so in love" or "i want to die" beatnik free verse running around here. Your poem requires thought (an extra plus, really), it's got a meaning, it's very original, and it even uses all those metaphors Language arts teachers like to harp on about. Well done.
6/6/2003 c1 128Zainab
Very romantic, lovely. It fits with the song that I'm listening to now: Overflow "All You Know" It was Billy Martin's old band (from Good Charlotte) Good stuff. Very nice poem, your best so far.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »