for Once Upon a KnockOff

8/2/2013 c10 6Ed Harley
I hope you find time to read to children. I have to say that I greatly admire how you lecture your readers at the end. Who are these drooling yard apes to judge you? And why is it that a writer is criticized if they're acting defensive or offensive? It's so unfair, sometimes I'm tempted to get rid of readers entirely.
7/19/2013 c10 ohimamarigold
These are so hilarious! XD My favorite one was 'She'll be coming 'round the mountain'. Thanks for sharing these with us! :)
7/18/2013 c9 34inkfngrz
Laughed and laughed and laughed till I cried. XD You've got talent, you mad genius!
7/18/2013 c10 inkfngrz
Thank you, overlord, you have made my day! I about died when I got to the end of the Itsy Bitsy Spider, and I have something for you about Mary had a little lamb: "Mary had a little lamb, her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two chunks of bread."
Looking forward to more! Sane or not. XD
Ink out.
4/25/2013 c9 ohimamarigold
These are very enjoyable to read and very funny. :) Do you think you can do The princess and the frog? Or maybe Rapunzel?
4/24/2013 c7 6Ed Harley
Every time I see a squirrel-shaped cloud, I'll remember not to go to McDonalds- inspirational!
4/24/2013 c6 34inkfngrz
*ghost gasps at the ending*
Two? That's it?! Only two narrators?!
Huh. *Ghost shrugs and keeps typing*
What's next? (I am trying to finish this but I've only got like *checks ghost-time-a-meter* another ten days left. . .
*SOB*
4/24/2013 c5 inkfngrz
OK, that was seriously funny. I might come to haunt your other stuff. . .
*Ghost pauses to think and then nods as it bends over the laptop*
Assuming there's more like this. . . .
4/24/2013 c4 inkfngrz
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH- Wait, what?
4/24/2013 c3 inkfngrz
Huh...
Well. That was weird.
4/24/2013 c2 inkfngrz
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
*Wind whistles, ghost fades while laughing, reappears still giggling hysterically*
Okay, that one slayed me!
Miss Cassa Blanca?
Justin?
GO GRANNY NANA NINA! ATTA GIRL! (Who said concealed carry permits were a bad idea? Oh, wait. Never mind.)
On to Chapter3!
4/24/2013 c1 inkfngrz
Honestly, I just clicked on this because I liked your picture- HTH did you get them to do that?
The story was so good I died laughing and this is the ghost of the person that read the story. It was so good I had to finish it. . .
Here I come to haunt you, Chapter 2!
4/22/2013 c9 43LuckycoolHawk9
Well, that was short. I love it though.
4/22/2013 c9 Guest
Ahhh, this made me think of home...LOL
1/15/2013 c3 7SideshowJazz1
I can imagine Ariel acting like this, like a total annoying teenager, which I have to admit I am too, but then I'm turning eighteen in two weeks, so...anyway, loving this!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »