for A Place to Rest

1/1/2013 c2 Guest
good!
7/25/2012 c3 Mem The Great
Really good, serious with a dash of humor. But it wuold be easier on the eyes if you made the paragraphs a leeetle shorter. I've added this to my community "The Innovation," come check it out.

-Mem
4/10/2012 c3 Retsof
Well, I'll go ahead and review for you. I'll admit, the bear testicles jokes do get a smidge old after a bit. But aside from that it is a very good story so far. I find your mix of some fantasy-RPG world with sci-fi and a dose a real-world cynicism quite interesting. I always love a good story with AI characters (especially since there are so few of them). Rather cold-hearted to hard-code an arbitrary lifespan into a sentient being though, and I'm surprised no one has put a stop to it. Here's hoping she finds some kind-hearted soul to surprise her with that expansion-pack and possibly have adventures with.
4/8/2012 c3 1Samsonet
I was actually surprised that there weren't any reviews. Either my phone isn't showing them or people are just ignoring this cool story...See, I liked the idea of an 'automated adventurer.' And the part about the Bell and Cotton was sad yet pretty too... I'm not so sure I want to see the unit die, but with your style I am sure it will be beautiful. Please keep on writing this!