for A Brilliant Mistake

8/18/2013 c8 2GoNe RoGuE
Great chapter and I'm so happy you updated and I just found this story a few days ago :D I love that Roxie is sure now that she won't be getting back with Adam (thank God) and if she has an STD ... that'd suck. He cheats and you're left with a disease ... I'd be sooo pissed.

XD love her and Logan's reaction when Taylor pressed for information on their one night stand but poor Alex must've been scarred, especially knowing who her one night stand had been with ...

Amazing chapter, hopefully you'll be able to update soon!
8/15/2013 c7 4Katie-Maude
I really like this story so far. It's definitely worth the read. I only wish there were more chapters. The one thing I found a bit off and maybe it was intentional, but it seemed like I was almost dropped into the middle of the story and a lot of back story was missing. I don't know if that's something you intend to reveal over time, but it almost makes me feel as if this is a sequel to a different story, if that makes sense. Otherwise I really enjoyed this and can't wait to read more.
8/13/2013 c7 2GoNe RoGuE
Yay! She remembered! Finally.

I'm really happy she remembered (obviously) but kinda pissed that she agreed to talk to Adam later, though after he didn't say her correct name, is she still gonna meet him?

I can't believe how Alex yelled at Logan, especially after the conversation they had and Alex threatened to kill Roxie ... But, along with Roxie, I hope they amended things. Cannot wait for the next chapter!

8/13/2013 c5 GoNe RoGuE
Okay ... I'm confused about something. Did she actually make out with him earlier in the chapter or was that a dream? I would've written it off as a dream except when you mentioned the book later on after her phone conversation with Adam ... I don't like the fact that Adam doesn't show any signs of panic or remorse about the fact that he cheated (if he in fact did) but I guess a guy who cheats ... wouldn't show those signs, right?

Great chapter and I'm happy that Roxie and Logan seem to be talking again but I also wondering about Jen and her reaction to when Roxie let it slip last chapter ... is she still hung up on Logan after two years?

Cannot wait to find out!
8/13/2013 c1 GoNe RoGuE
Firstly, this was a fantastic first chapter :) Roxanne seems like a nice character and her relationship with Logan is so cliche it's nearly unbelievable but I've always loved the "brother's best friend" cliche, it's one of my particular favorites.

I'm going to guess that something happened with Adam that caused Roxanne to sleep with Logan. After all, her heart was broken can only mean so many things... He probably cheated on her or something. Scumbag.

Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more of it!
8/13/2013 c7 5prettybabe24
Your story is really great. Though I did hope Logan and Roxanne would end up together.
8/8/2013 c7 Guest
update soon
7/15/2013 c7 Carly-Tweddle
Cannot express how much I loved this chapter.
7/14/2013 c1 Guest
Update soon please.
5/30/2013 c7 1ravenhowards
such I great plot line. I really like how the characters are coming along especially for Rix as she figured out her feeling and emotions.
5/29/2013 c7 Nylande
you can tell you cut it in half, it end abruptly. Update with more soon. Having read all 7 chappies together I've been spoiled. I want more now.
5/29/2013 c6 Nylande
That was an amazing chapter. And omg, did she bend over in front of Logan, wearing shorts? Or did I read that wrong. No wonder he made a speedy exit.
5/29/2013 c5 Nylande
Nice last line. It's a little telly but I liking this story
5/29/2013 c4 Nylande
I like Jenny. She likes having people hang off of her every word but she looks to be a happy, bubbly girl.
Anna needs more. I dont know what she looks like, i can't picture her at all.
5/29/2013 c3 Nylande
I think you can integrate what happened that night better than what you have done here.
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »