for A Brilliant Mistake

5/29/2013 c2 Nylande
I love the convo's
5/29/2013 c1 Nylande
A little slow start but I'm hooked.
5/29/2013 c7 1Forlorn-ember
Oh roxie, roxie. What did she do that for? She's gunna get Logan punched!
5/29/2013 c7 1Petals at dawn
Ah so Alex isn't as cool as he lets on?
5/28/2013 c7 lollipop addict
She remembers! Finally! And did I ever mention that I think that Logan is the sexiest name ever? It really is. Blame it on X-men. Keep it up!
5/18/2013 c6 Moon-shine-Kiera
I love the style of writing. Not many people write without speech takes on every peice of dialogue and yet I get the impression of how they are saying stuff through the words they speak.
5/14/2013 c6 Guest
Update soon plz
5/12/2013 c6 Petals at dawn
Oh so obvious but it's still compelling. I'm concerned over Alex's lack of reaction, its not realistic but definitely not cliche so its interesting.
5/8/2013 c6 Tahlian
Can't wait to see Adam getting laid into.
5/7/2013 c6 displacedfemale
So glad that she's remembered that she actually did see Adam with someone else and before she told him about her and Logan.

Cannot wait to read the fallout from this new memory!
5/6/2013 c3 displacedfemale
How did he scar her?!

I remember being totally stumped the first time I read this chapter, wondering if I'd missed the bit that explained the scar but upon my reread I'm pretty sure it's not yet been explained. In the few seconds it took me to read past "... I didn't mean to scar you" my mind came up with some pretty colourful ways in which he'd scarred her during their drunken encounter...

I'm not convinced, never was, that Adam wasn't up to something unboyfriendly. Logan has nothing to gain from bedding Roxanne when compared to the friendship and living space that he'd lose when Alex found out, especially not when he faces Alex's fury at the hook up purely having been to score points.

The second to last line to me proves nothing! I remember once having my cousin come running into my room and ask me to find an audio clip of traffic noise so he could pretend to his girlfriend that he was walking to her house... I'm firmly of the opinion that Roxanne and Logan did see Adam with someone else.
5/6/2013 c2 displacedfemale
I definitely thought when Logan was talking about having a girl "one drink from paralytic" throw herself at him that he was almost trying to get Alex to realise that him and Rox had slept together but then that'd be daft... surely he has nothing to gain from that happening.
5/4/2013 c6 1Forlorn-ember
I love the reality is this! It was obvious, so so obvious and yet she didn't want to believe it. I've seen my friends do just this time and time again. I take it Adam was driving the two hundred odd miles.
5/4/2013 c6 Guest
So the bro isn't mad at him? Thats a twist to bro's bestie trope. I havent seen it pan out that way before. Soooo if alex aint the problem, what are the conflicts that are coming up? It will be pants if they just got to gether now.
5/4/2013 c6 lollipop addict
This story is great! I like the way you write, and the characters are not making any weird choices that no normal person would do. Update soon! I'll be holding my breath (in my mind). Till next time!
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »