for On the Way to Grandmother's House

5/6/2013 c1 MW
I miss this story so much. I hope your editing is going well and that we anxious readers will know the ending soon! :)
4/5/2013 c1 5TMSantos
Please
You shouldn't have taken it down
I want to read more :(( and just when I was about to read the 15th chapter, it was gone :'(
But it's okay, I hope you will update and edit well so that when it's back, it's going to be better and more exciting and more lovey-dovey :"
4/2/2013 c1 Confused
R u taking down all the chapter to edit because the story is finished?

Its not finished as far as i remember but youre fixing the begining... I just wanted more from the next chapter! C'mon why!
4/2/2013 c1 MagicWords
I understand you want to edit, but trust me when I say I'm dying to know how this story ends. Now I'm really sad...but I wish you all the luck with editing as you have a really great story. I hope the updates come fast so we can finally know what becomes of Althea and Addin. Good luck.
4/2/2013 c1 Noelle J. Parker
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! but I can't be upset for long. Definitely looking forward to getting the chapters back and more added... happy editing!
3/28/2013 c34 MagicWords
Update soon? It's been so long! Dying to know what happens next! :D
3/18/2013 c34 2Irony'sFriend
So dramatic and intense! I believe with all my heart that Addin is innocent, and it's all I can do not to scream at Althea. Still, I know she must be feeling such grief... Your character are so wonderful and well-written. The emotions they feel are clear and strong. You're very talented.
3/12/2013 c34 11TheClassicCriminal
Fix it!
I want to see the ending.
I want it all to be happy and fixed.
I want them both to be happy.

TheClassicCriminal, also known as Ilikemutemath
3/9/2013 c34 Ascjdjz
Wow, i feel some raw emotions right now. It's a twist to red riding hood which is awesome in itself. Its a mix of modern and back in the days. I actually blazed through all 34 chapters in one day. I have to admit many stories on here dont catch my attention. So fhis was an awesome read, ad thank you for the story
3/9/2013 c34 T. M. Santos
How I wish things weren't as complicated as this (caged Addin) but it's gotten worse (lies and stuff) I'd want to side with Addin but I really don't know who to believe in. Well, maybe she'd believe her family since... well, it's family. But they might have thought wrong about Addin and so...
Meh, but I do hope this is fixed. I don't want them apart, they're already far apart and... ):
Great chapter! :D
3/9/2013 c34 10Nami98
NOOOOOOOO! :'(
3/8/2013 c34 Noelle J. Parker
Recently found this book and I'm loving it! I like the twist... the anticipation... everything... keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what happens next and to find out who really did it! :)
3/8/2013 c34 9MagicWords
Holy crap holy crap. This was sheer brilliance. You successfully ripped my heart out. I am just dying here. I love your story so much. I can't tell you enough how much I love it.

Poor Addin. Poor Althea. I really hope he didn't do it. Part of me wonders if he did, but he seemed so shocked and sincere when she revealed to him what she knew.

Goodness I want more. Please please please update soon!
2/27/2013 c33 19Alaeryel
DAMN GIRL-well is she going to stop or not? She packed an apple and I thought she took her sister to keep her from stopping and seeing Addin but now Margery is staying at the grandmother's house. Oh my now CURIOSITY IS MAJORLY PIQUED and will be watching for more altho I have to apologize for being quite behind-this is most INTRIGUING!
2/27/2013 c32 Alaeryel
SOMEONE KNOWS the truth and it is ANGERING ME IMMENSELY GIRL! Part of me still wants to say it may be Nicholas for some reason beyond my explanation! Now I have to wonder what she is going to do about Addin? My stomach is UPSET NOW-THE INTENSITY AND EMOTION FLOWING THRU ME!
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »