for Two Minutes for Slashing

1/13 c1 anna Marry
hello author, are you actively writing? my name is Anna an editor for a fast growing platform, i am so interested in your work, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
5/2/2021 c1 HeyCharles
Author’s way of storytelling is so good. I suggest you publish your book in NovelStar, a lot of readers will love your work.
8/24/2016 c26 Guest
Way too quick, and any living immediate relative should have died first so the DNA could not be passed on.
8/24/2016 c28 serwaverider
It might be nice to add the word tragedy in the summary to prevent people being misled and wasting their time.
8/23/2016 c13 serwaverider
I love this story so far. I love it when villains receive justice. "Happy Endings" don't hurt either. Well done. Great characters, entrancing plot. Maybe some decades in the future there will be an out player in the NHL. I would easily put this work in my top three picks here on Fictionpress.
8/23/2016 c12 serwaverider
I have just realized I am nowhere near the caliber of person that Jack is because upon hearing Tomas had come out of a coma a month ago?! AND NOT TOLD ME? He would have ended up back in the hospital for letting me think he was slipping closer to death each day. He might be able to play hockey, but he would never have sex again.
8/5/2015 c29 S.J. Sterling
Wow. This was a emotional roller-coaster I was not prepared for. While half of me is in despair at how heartrendingly real the emotions your characters felt; making me tear up (on multiple occasions, which is VERY rare for me to cry, especially when dealing with fiction) the other half of me is in bafflement at how brilliant your story and characters are. I really loved this story, even without knowing a bit about hockey going in, and really hope you continue writing/posting more! This was a great story with nice pacing and well developed characters. I am still reeling from the plot twists but am nonetheless glad to have found this story.
1/4/2015 c29 allyoucaneater
I don't know why I never found this (nah, I know, fictionpress's tagging system doesn't completely fit its content) but I love this, I love how it ended, it SUCKED so badly that Tomas Sr. died without managing to repeat what he wanted to say to Matt and I hope Matt will someday find someone to share his life with, even if it's platonic bromance
4/20/2014 c1 no-211
;) cool story, though I know absolutely nothing about sports XD
Loved it.
12/7/2013 c29 relogio96
I really hate you right now, you know? Ok, maybe not.
Congratulations, this is one of the best ficions i had the pleasure to read, morbid as it is...
Excellent work!
9/17/2013 c26 Essie
That was an amazing chapter. The build-up at the beginning was so visual - i seriously thought Fyodor was the villain but then you twisted the plot. Mind blown. And the symbolism of the heart though morbid gave Freddie a twisted logic to his madness. Really loved and hurt over this chapter.
8/28/2013 c25 Essie
Hahaha i just realised i commented more than once last chapter. I thought the internet had stuffed up so i sent through another review.

This chapter - glad Matt's decision making skills have returned. I like that he's a little bit of a brat (mentioned that before). But so confused - i was beginning to trust ... :o
8/4/2013 c24 Essie
Matt's so naive. On one hand, i'm disappointed in him but on the other, people cope with loss in different ways. Obviously Freddie isn't a true friend. Kick that scumbag to the curb!

I'm still reading. Love the growing friendship with Juha. You're developing that really nicely.
8/3/2013 c24 Essie
Goes to show who your real friends are. Although that said, Matt's a little too naive.
So sad, and disappointed in Matt. :-(
At the same time people cope in different ways to death of a loved one. Hahaha I'm so mixed up right now.

Great job, seriously. Can't wait to see how things play out.
6/24/2013 c22 Essie
:-P Why? SO much suspense. But i'm going to guess he just wanted a little midnight snack. It can't be this straight forward. I'm pretty sure you're slightly twisted and have something up your sleeve. I thought it was the hockey guy who had a crush on Mat - something off about that one. So my bet is still with him.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »