for Two Minutes for Slashing

4/20/2013 c2 3fellintothemoon
"We'd barely left the tarmac when a wild pain-in-the-ass (just call him Zubat) appeared"

AHAHAHA. Pokemon reference XD love it.

Dewey is such a little shit. Homophobia can go fall in a hole and die. I hope he doesn't continue to be such an asshole. But good things did come of his asshatness - Tomas and Matt are now rooming together WOOOO!

You're a really good writer. You have good voice and your dialogue is hilarious. It was funny seeing jokes about Americans (even though I am one). With your knowlegde of hockey and the general Canadian culture/area I assume that you in fact ARE Canadian, yes? *checks your profile quickly* Yes.
4/20/2013 c1 fellintothemoon
Okay. You are seriously my hero right now. There's been a shortage in good slash stories lately and so this is literally the best thing I've seen in ages. I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I find the premise of this story so intriguing. I guess it's because I've hardly ever read a story where the two main characters are on a sports team together... besides, who doesn't love an athlete?

Your writing is lovely, the grammar is ace, and I'm really loving the charcters (so far). I'm going to try and review each chapter I read, okay? I think you deserve all so much more recognition.

p.s I assume that Tomas is the love interest...? Maybe. I'm not sure ahhhhh.
4/17/2013 c18 Ruby
OMG I am really attached to this story! please hurry with another chapter! or another part :)

If not then your story was good and I got really into it! :)
4/13/2013 c18 SUPERTRAMP
I just started reading this today and you really deserve more reviews than you have. It is really well written I really enjoy it
3/11/2013 c3 2DiedEverydayWaitingForYou
Love this story very much! I hope Dewey can get a hold of himself soon and then become friends with Matt... Anyways, I love you're writing and think you are amazing at it. Keep it up!
3/9/2013 c2 Xxlovestonexx
Hi! I just wanted to review because I noticed you didn't have many sooo.. here I am. Just wanted to say I love this story, and the fact it's about hockey, just makes it even better! I'm a huge hockey fan myself, and I already love the characters and plot. I can't wait to read more! :)
2/14/2013 c1 LightXDarkness
All I have to say is that I love, love, love the first chapter. It's really well written and entertaining. Keep up the good work! _-
11/12/2012 c14 46My Hidden Words
AHHHH. I love this to bits and peices. I just finished reading it and AAAAHHHHHH! IT's is so funny and romantic and written AMAZINGLY! I can't say enough good about it! It's sooo good! There are so many good scenes i can't mention them all but I loved Tomas pulling him off the balcony most i think!1 Keep up the great work!
8/23/2012 c12 1XxCaptainKoalaxX
Damn... This is a totally awesome story! Can't wait for the last chapter! So please update soon!:)
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3