for When He Comes Around

6/25/2012 c3 7LoveAlways03
So I really enjoyed this chapter. These two remind me so much of me and my best friend (Not so much anymore...long story...) One of those amazing comfortable relationships that you never know what its about.

I've been Mallie before where I'm like, well I don't know if I feel something but until I do I don't want anyone else having him. Sadly, someone else now has him. But not the point!

I really am enjoying how you are writing these two. And I seriously DIED LAUGHING at the part of Krista and the weird last name! That killed me!

But anyway, great job girl and can't wait for the next update! Make it soon please? :)
6/25/2012 c3 10Nami98
Awwww! She should tell her news about a guy she just met and try to move on, and then eventually he's going to get all jealous and BLAH BLASJKFAHSJKFHKAJSGHDJK UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS AMAZING(:
6/1/2012 c2 4Ney13
You were, right, this plot is much more thought out. I was hooked and I really want to know what happens next. Please update soon!
5/15/2012 c2 10Nami98
OMG! KJASHBFJASGIUYW#RPUIAJHFP*(# Y*#u%(*ewqhfjk i love this! THIS IS AMAZING! please update soon! :'D
5/1/2012 c1 7LoveAlways03
OMG I LOVE THIS!

PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

It's really good girl and I'm not just saying that...its actually AMAZING and the fact you haven't told me about it until now makes me not want to be your friend anymore...haha jk...I'm over it!

Please update soon please! And I will finish reading your other chapters soon I promise...just been working a lot! Sorry it took so long to get back to you! But As soon as I can I'll finish and totally help with a summary if you still need some help!

But seriously...update or I won't update any of mine! HA!
4/25/2012 c1 80109silver