for Series of Stupid Cliches

6/11/2012 c10 TinfoilKnight
...I have no idea what's happening.

Justin Beiber? This is counts as fanfiction, I report it!

"It looks just like Candyland, only with more diabetes!"

...Fine. You win.
6/11/2012 c9 TinfoilKnight
Who watches soap operas, anyways?
6/11/2012 c8 TinfoilKnight
Princesses are boring. Batman is cooler. 'nuff said.
6/11/2012 c7 TinfoilKnight
Waagh! A wall of dialogue! I can't tell who's talking when. D:

I never root for the underdog. Another Cinderella crushed, muahaha... *rubs hands evilly*
6/11/2012 c6 TinfoilKnight
I don't care about the starving children wherever - if it's cooked and on my plate, I don't think it'll make a difference to them whether or not I eat it. Gawsh it annoys me when people try to guilt me into eating with that. And besides, this is America, where we have heart attacks and die from overeating - shouldn't we be telling kids not to finish their food?
6/11/2012 c5 TinfoilKnight
"My dog ate your spelling test." *dies* It's so funny when teachers pull the same shit as their students. They'll report you for copying a paper off the internet, but that test you just took? Yeah. Copied from the internet.
6/11/2012 c4 Guest
Of course bullies are victims! This is America, everybody's a victim here.

Have you noticed that? The obese are victims of McDonald's, serial killers are victims of schitzophrenia or abusive parents, and if your kid drinks two bottles of Nyquil and dies and there's no warning on the label, you can sue the medicine company - after all, it's their fault, how were you supposed to know?

And gawsh it gets annoying.
6/11/2012 c3 TinfoilKnight
Very true. Sample dialogue:

Coach: That race sucked! How hard were you trying?

Me: Uh... 99%?

Coach: No! I need you to be trying 110%, every race!

Me: But if I run past 100%, I'll pass out or something. 110% is, like, heart attack level.

Coach: Exactly! ...Wait, what?

So glad my current track coach doesn't say stuff like that.

Uh, I forgot what I was gonna say...
6/11/2012 c2 TinfoilKnight
LOL, it's been so long since I've read a parody.

Batman kicks ass. But hey, superheros aren't a cliche! They're a genre!

More description, maybe? It's a little bit rushed, and I'd like to know what the 'City Phantom' is wearing.

Baman. 'Nuff said.
6/9/2012 c10 3Roses are redx
These are clever and quite funny, i liked the 110% one! I didn't really get the 4th one with billy but that might just be me being thick, anyway they're good!
4/28/2012 c1 Can't be bothered signing in
Eh, this could be done pretty well, looking forward to it. Should be a funny read :)
26 « Prev Page 1 2