for Lover To Lover

7/31/2012 c19 Artemis Faery
Wow that was amazing! I love Florence the Machine! :D
6/14/2012 c1 2shotbyanepoch
I am a really big fan of One Direction, so I really liked the references of them here. A bit of advice- there's lot of RPfic sites out there. You'd probably get more exposure on sites like tumblr.
6/6/2012 c18 26PermanentNewGirl
i really liked your well written
6/2/2012 c5 16Simplegift96
Niall is one hated guy isn't he?
5/19/2012 c4 Simplegift96
I feel like their relationship is developing just a tad bit fast, but that's just me. I'm really enjoying the flow of the story though :) So you can totally ignore the first sentence
5/18/2012 c2 Simplegift96
Dayum... That was a good way to end the chapter :) But, I can't believe Niall dared to propose to Rachel after cheating on her! Dx That is just so messed up man.. Totally messed up..

I like the plot so far, and the conflict that you've introduced :) I really like this particular description: "flowed behind like a long black river"..just saying..

You might want to check a few spelling and grammar mistakes though, but overall, this story is getting goooood _
5/15/2012 c1 18atarashiaijou
I like the scenes :) Slow down some and take your time developing the characters. It feels rushed. You can see everything clearly, but make sure the audience can, too. I like it so far! I would also recommend re-proofing for technical errors like spelling and grammar.
5/12/2012 c1 16Simplegift96
This is pretty good :) Kudos for you doing it in the first person,I find that really hard to do so..yeah :D

Hope you don't mind the slight critism (or if it's considered critism) but there were slight spelling and grammar mistakes but they don't really affect the story much so it's all good :D

Thanks by the way for the review on my story, really appreciate it :)