for Scared And Coping: Kaylee's Life

7/21/2012 c8 Shlovesu
Update! :)
7/15/2012 c7 2Felicia Huey
Uh... Didn't she already know that she was pregnant? Lmao, I guess I missed something. Sorry it took me so long to review. Anyway, the little girl sounds adorable, Levy is adorable :), and Kaylee sounds like she's good with kids already.
7/15/2012 c7 1Nixi Stasia
I'm a tiny bit confused here, how did they figure out she was pregnant?

It was a brilliant chapter but I just got a bit confused at the end.

D.O.x
7/14/2012 c7 JJsMommy29
wow can't wait to see what happens next so update soon and to see if she will tell Levy's dad the truth so update soon
7/13/2012 c7 1Shockinglightning
Omg. What happens nxt? Update! Plz:)
6/23/2012 c6 1Nixi Stasia
Love it! But when is Kaylee gonna find out she's pregnant? I like it coz it's paced well, and not rushing froward, but I just wish some more things would happen. Anmd maybe there could be some signs that kaylee's pregnant, but she dioesn't think of pregnancy. Like tired, sickness, back pains etc.

Peace Out! Dandelion oak
6/15/2012 c6 deletedaccount36912
Aww! Fabian's so adorable! :D My only complaint is, again, no description of him. What color are his eyes? His hair? Does he look like Levy at all or is there barely any resemblance? Maybe we should practice descriptions in chapters for future reference... But anyway, what a spunky kid, complete with a self-confident attitude! He's gonna be a little heartbreaker when he gets older, I'm sure of it. Love him already and he's only just shown up in the story! :)

OHMIGOD, KAYLEE'S MOM. XD She's so cool lol. "You call me every hour and have fun on your date!" WOW, how embarrassing.. I totally feel for Kaylee there. NOT COOL, MOM! ;)

Ohhh Levy... Why you gotta be so cuutteee? :)) I love how he was all *serious face*, "Would you be 'my' friend if I was five years younger than you?" AWWW. :D He's so in love with her that I don't think he knows what to do about it. I really hope he doesn't end up turning against her or something, because Kaylee and I would both be devastated. Not that I'd ever think so lowly of him, but who knows what could happen, right?

HILARIOUS CHAPTER. Glad you added a bit of cheerfulness to the story; it was a nice touch. :)

Keep up the good work! :D

-Caitie Manda

P.S.

Thank you for the awesome shout-out, by the way! You are a great friend, too, you probably don't even know how awesome you are. I love you to bits, dearie! :)
6/14/2012 c6 JJsMommy29
can't wait to find out what happens next
6/14/2012 c6 8Annie Dot
House of Anubis! That's awesome! It's good that you have the happy parts in this story too. It helps make someone want to continue reading without being fully depressed.

When is the next time we will see the teacher? I really want to know what the first interaction is between Kaylee and the teacher after the rape.
6/14/2012 c6 2Felicia Huey
Awww... Kaylee and Levi are adorable :)
6/5/2012 c3 19Alaeryel
Ok I needed to read a couple of chapters first to get the feel of it and this last chapter here I read drew it all together for me. I think you have a good story going so far and will be interesting to see where you take it from here. I can sympathize with Kaylee-I have been where she is though not a teacher and I didn't get pregnant and I was younger. I will be watching for more. Keep up the good work!
6/4/2012 c5 1Nixi Stasia
Isn't Kaylee going to be pregnant! Can't wat for that to happen because for somereason I love teenage pregnancy stories! (I'm weird!)

6/4/2012 c4 Nixi Stasia
Loved this chapter!

6/4/2012 c3 Nixi Stasia
Aweseome chapter! He loves kaylee! XD

6/4/2012 c2 Nixi Stasia
Loved this! And I will look at your other story!

Peace Out! Dandelion Oak