for When the Sun Rises

9/14/2012 c1 97rust phoenix
I love this feeling. Very well-expressed.
8/7/2012 c1 3Broken but Beautiful
/('o')\ That was amazing! Great work! I loved it!
B
7/16/2012 c1 226Beth Brooks
this is beautiful, nice useage of an every day elimante were all firmulre with to draw us back to something so pure and mostly forgotten, beautiful job.
6/25/2012 c1 11th3craft3r
I love this poem :) It feels so warm... and I agree, the sunrise symbolizes new beginnings :)
6/13/2012 c1 12ahorizonforthenewbirds
I think this is brilliant. You've honestly expressed how I feel when I look at the sunrise! I love how you describe it as both a time of reflecting on the old times and thinking of the new up ahead. That's beautiful :) The last two sentences are amazing too, but my favourites are these: "It's so beautiful that it hurts / So peaceful you can't imagine heartache / And so powerful it lets you free." Incredible and completely honest. I love it!
6/7/2012 c1 YuePantera
I loved this! It's really well written and it has some great imagery! I loved the hope and the ending line. X
5/14/2012 c1 4Water Balloon
So very deep! I especially love the dramatics and trueness of the last two lines. Also, nice use of repetition. I am interested in reading more of your work. And I have a question: Where where were you when you wrote the poem and how were you feeling?