for Good Bye

8/9/2012 c1 19bookppl93
Good job ;D sort of depressing you know, but still awesome.
7/20/2012 c1 7Saki Kikkio Ohayashi
Beautifullt writen, but I've alway thought a gun shot was a crappy way to go.
7/10/2012 c1 40musicfreak99
Wow! Good job! Such emotion and hurt in this poem.
6/18/2012 c1 6CrazyLittleGermanMiss
I love your darker stuff. I like a lot of dark stuff...

great poem. i absolutely love it. :)
6/17/2012 c1 11a-creative-name
Wow! That was a amazing poem. I love the reality of the situation .. since i am a similar 'case' . I suffered from depression, but it gets better:)
6/11/2012 c1 10Valenteen
Wow. Powerful, emotional... I wish I could write like this- you're so good. Keep writing, and if the stories/poems are from life experiences, then they will always be good.
6/7/2012 c1 7MoonstoneRoses
Oh.. this one sums up feelings I believe everyone has every day perty much. At least I do anyways. Interesting piece though, keep righting!
6/5/2012 c1 14Utada Rumiko
Very sad, but also very well-written. The only complaint I have is that this line...

"I take the gun that can even sore through bulletproof."

...kinda through of the rhyming scheme, because it sounded a little forced in. I suggest maybe taking out the word "even" in that sentence to make it flow nicer.

Otherwise, great job.
5/28/2012 c1 378my.life.is.over
I really really like this. Keep it up. :)
5/26/2012 c1 TheTickingNeverStops
You put some really notable lines into this poem. For me the first six were by far the best. Altogether it is a powerful poem.
5/17/2012 c1 4Lanayaa
That was certainly very powerful, and I had definitely not anticipated that ending. Awesome work; it was very well done :)!
5/16/2012 c1 1Nalledia
Wow... Definitely one of your most powerful works. It makes me think of something similar that happened in my family recently... Truly amazing and emotive; keep it up!
5/15/2012 c1 YuePantera
To be completely honest, I had not expected that ending! Creating a poem that can be told in a story is something hard to do, and you have done well. Good work and please continue to write more in the future! X