for The Devil in the Black Suit

6/9/2012 c3 Hollow Years
Utterly incredible! Your writing is not only devoid of spelling/grammar errors but you have a great style. Not to mention the plot is so well thought out! I'm happy I stumbled across this. It's definitely my kind of story and I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
6/9/2012 c3 3SelfTitledLife
Love the action scene; you did a great job at detailing the encounter. I like the current title as it is now; if my vote counts for anything. Please update soon! I can't wait for "Welcome to Hell"
6/8/2012 c2 Jenny Fromdabloc
This needs more sex kthxbai 3
6/8/2012 c1 starfire1997
ahh i looove angels and demons this is so cool
6/8/2012 c2 SelfTitledLife
Awesome chapter and nice cliffhanger! Update soon!
6/7/2012 c1 Vampireacademyrox
Love it plz ud soon
6/6/2012 c2 aera the ninja
You can relate to Riya and there's the usual 'smartest kid' character, Kaz :) I'm already liking the characters - Leyo has a habit of sqeaking in fear XD and Master Dionysia is someone who stands out. Can't wait for next chapter!
6/6/2012 c2 ellysium-topaz
I think this is my favorite story that I've read on this site in a very long time! Even in just one full chapter, you've already done such great world building. Even though the characters are all supernatural beings, I feel like they could be real people that you could meet on the street. I especially love Riya; I love her carefree attitude, I love that she has to deal with the consequences of her actions, and I especially love that she actually has a goal that she's working toward obtaining. I really want her to succeed, after just this chapter! I'm definitely keeping my eye on this story!
6/5/2012 c1 1MrFlorenceandthemachine
LOVE LOVE LOVE i am favouriting this stroy its amazing by the sounds of it and its only the prologue XD Please read and reveiew my story
6/4/2012 c1 5Aera the Ninja
Interesting! I'd like to see what happens next!
6/4/2012 c1 thisaccountisclosedthanksbye
Seems interesting so far! Can't say anything more constructive than that at this point. I'll be looking out for updates :)

-JB
6/4/2012 c1 3SelfTitledLife
Great plot! I'm excited to see what you do with it!