for midwest skies and sleepless nights

8/4/2022 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hello there! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest
8/8/2013 c15 AccountkillerO1
Shes a despo but really interesting... I enjoyed this chapter very much!
8/7/2013 c12 2awaitingthedawn
Um...Melinda is clingy, isn't she? Or am I a little late in saying that?
8/7/2013 c10 awaitingthedawn
Five minutes...well, I won't say anything, considering that I'm usually the one recording the fights on my phone and sending it to my inbox for blackmail.
8/7/2013 c8 awaitingthedawn
BOOM! And Mt. Laurie erupts, lava and volcanic ash spewing miles into the air. What did they do anyways?!
8/7/2013 c6 awaitingthedawn
Laurie is hilarious. I wish my brothers and friends could be like Laurie's...sobs. I love this story!
7/31/2013 c9 11SunnySideUp26
Uh oh...I absolutely hate love triangles...but unfortunately, you've got me hooked, and I must keep reading...that was supposed to be a compliment :)
7/31/2013 c14 AccountkillerO1
Melinda seems to be up to something nasty! Cant wait for drama... And i think Kelley should be the next one to go with his POV.
7/30/2013 c14 2BurstofPassion
I was all like, wait, Melinda? Isn't that…oh. Yeah. They broke up. The irony.
7/30/2013 c14 vanessa
Can't wait to see what happens next this is getting Interseting I wonder if laurie will go on the date with ben or find out that matt likes her and stick to him
This defiefntly is a love triangle!
7/30/2013 c14 vanessa
Can't wait to see what happens next this is getting Interseting
7/30/2013 c2 11SunnySideUp26
this was cute! i'm definitely going to keep reading
7/22/2013 c13 AccountkillerO1
Ooohh! Matty - bad boy eh?
7/20/2013 c12 sbibs.rox
I am seriously confused...What about Ben's previous girlfriend...I mean they're going to hook up again later, right? If that's true then where will Laurie be at the end if she goes with him...?!
And Matt's girlfriend is a complete...ugh...irritating...!
For now I am with Matt...This might change later depending on how the story goes. :)
7/19/2013 c12 Beyond the Rose Thorns
OH NO! THE MELINDA MONSTER HAS ARRIVED! I can't tell if Laurie should hide behind Matt or tough it :D
Glory's chapter was interesting and I understood her feelings about her children and husband. Britt sounds like my kind of friend. I liked her and I hope to see more of her. I got the feel for her personality but I would also appreciate a physical description. I'm assuming she's Asian from her last name but please do correct me if I'm wrong. I just hate when I mentally picture a character and then they turn out to look completely different. It takes a long time to get the original image out of the mind, you know? I'm excited for the next chapter and to see what you've come up with.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »