for Heartbroken

1/30/2013 c1 1CeCilia4ever
Who did it Nat who !?... such an aamazing poem
1/12/2013 c1 216ygg
Very sad write, but you managed to express the emotional chaos of a broken heart quite well. Love the way you used rhyme. It really adds to the overall flow and tone of the poem. Well written!
11/19/2012 c1 21BrandNew
This is beautiful, and very sad but it's a great poem and I think it's what a lot of people go through.
10/19/2012 c1 378my.life.is.over
Good job..
7/31/2012 c1 49SkinnyLove203
Interesting :)
But don't be heartbroken. That dude was probably a prick anyway haha :) xx
7/18/2012 c1 4whoshallJudgeAngels
*sniffs* That... was... beautiful. Very sensitive... you had me crying by the second stanza. :( :)
7/16/2012 c1 34Jupsi
T_T
Such a strong poem... Urgh, it's bittersweet to be reading this with interest, knowing it's been hard on you XD
7/15/2012 c1 16Brokenm3
I loved the sense behind this poem. I feel this way a lot.
7/10/2012 c1 6catching.my.breath
Oh, my! This is byfar the most beautiful poem I've read in a long time-lovely to the nth degree! I love your style of wrting-very unique and creative
I hope to see more of your excellent writings in the near future! :) Keep up the good job, hun!

P.S. I want to thank you for taking the time to read and review my writings. I really love feedback. :)
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
Love it! The way it rhymes is lovely, and it so poignant.
7/8/2012 c1 9Kizoku Tsuyoi
I like the feel the poem has: very emotional and true to life.
The first four lines...splendid.
I would prefer more imagery though.
Keep up the good work! :)
7/2/2012 c1 14Utada Rumiko
A couple of spelling mistakes, but the heartbroken message you gave came out nicely done. Good job.
6/24/2012 c1 16Meadow Frost
Very very good. The only heartbreak I've felt is from a book that nearly killed me. Not the same I can imagine.

I did notice one really small mistake but that's it.

Loved it.
6/19/2012 c1 97rust phoenix
Aw, very sad piece. It's definitely relatable.
6/18/2012 c1 6CrazyLittleGermanMiss
Great work on this.

this is true to life.

nothing worse than having your heart broken
19 Page 1 2 Next »