for Everywhere You Go

4/14/2014 c2 18Bushwah
Glad you're not my therapist. -Popular

(Well, for a week. And it kind of sucked. But you know... -me)
9/16/2012 c1 6Ophelia Schmit
I love your message. It's really great. It's good to know that somebody can tell someone else that they don't even know that it's okay to be yourself.

-Hermie
7/2/2012 c1 18Bushwah
In the real world, the people whose brains are not programmed with the standard societal commands range from being called "eccentric" and shunned, to being called "crazy" and imprisoned, to being called "psychopathic" and killed.

I like to think a little instability keeps things fresh and natural.
6/20/2012 c1 10Reiz16
Ahhhhh... The old "popular" thing. To be honest with you, though, I think it is the individuals THEMSELVES who fuel it, not necessarily the "populars" themselves.

At my school the "populars" are simply the ppl who are nicest and have the most friends. There are also "populars" who are that b/c they participate in the most activities or just b/c they have the nicest clothes...

But the nerds are only nerds if they CONSIDER themselves so. Self-conscious ppl. Making themselves feel bad. At my school, the problem seems to be simply a state of mind. I have some personal experience with this, too. I was once bullied by a self-conscious person, for instance. (I'm okay, though. :) )
6/16/2012 c1 12CalliScribbles
Aaaah, so glad to be done with high school. :) Though, I've found that, for the most part, there's a place a little outside the popularity cycle where you get if you start ignoring it. It's nice, it has trees and books and stuff. :D