for Zargon and Katelyn--The Kerri Saga

10/2/2002 c13 7Lilith Onaitsirc
I CRACKED THE CODE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I"M AM THE ALL KNOWING PERSON OF... well... umm... uh... yeah. (*whistles while slowly backing away).

Great chapter... keep writing! (*looks around nervously)(*runs away)

*Lilith
9/21/2002 c13 12Sabina-san
Hey! I hope Kerri gets through the sickness all right! It sounds horrible! (Sorry I've been away for so long...junior year of high school is already busy. *Grumbles*) Anyway, please continue!
9/14/2002 c7 1Phil V. Infinite
I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner, I've been extremely busy with the start of school and all.

I really like this chapter, the flute and dance scene being the best. I have to wonder what the purpose of all these shipmates is, but I want to find out. One thing, I didn't quite get the hang of Alex and Sean's intentions. Are they both good? One evil? Both evil? o.O My head hurts. Still, I'll try to read more, though my schedule's packed.
8/27/2002 c13 brittany
HIII! I Love your story! I read the whole thing! Write faster! I wanna know more! XP You should get it published when your done!
8/9/2002 c6 Phil V. Infinite
Well, this chapter develops a lot when Katelyn talks to Sirius and when the color-changing is explained, though it's pretty blunt. Somehow I think Remme is just there for the purpose of pairing up, but you may prove me wrong.

Katelyn's constantly changing in my mind. One minute she's tough badass, next she's vulnerable and emotional. Zargon's a constant but the way she plays off Katelyn has changed.

They picked up Remme pretty easily. You'd think in such a vast solar system you'd be more cautious about who you pick up, but it doesn't really lessen the quality of the story. It's still very upbeat and lively, which I like. Good job.
8/7/2002 c5 Phil V. Infinite
"Oh, he's so cuuuuuute..." blech. I'm sorry, being male, I guess the spontaneous cute boy/cute girl chemistry doesn't appeal to me. o.O The story itself is good, I'm just surprised. I figured if anyone were going to be weakened by looks, it would be Zargon. Of course, she did have a beam sword "driven" into her. The girls became best friends real quick, didn't they? This is very funny and entertaining, but I can't help but wonder how AWESOME it would be if it was slowed down. Well, I wanna read more, so away I go!
8/7/2002 c2 Phil V. Infinite
LOL. Glad to see you never take yourself seriously. Even when the main character is branded...which is like something out of Gladiator. I hated that movie because it was so gloomy, but you don't make the mistake of making your story so serious it becomes a downer. Love the humor, keep it up.
8/7/2002 c2 Phil V. Infinite
7/30/2002 c12 7Lilith Onaitsirc
Well... very cool! I like how they're insturments are all different colors than they normally are. Also the the "shiz"... different language type thingys for stories is very cool.
7/26/2002 c12 12Sabina-san
That was cute. Please, continue!

(Thanks for reviewing "Green Fire and Cold Ice." I'll continue as soon as I figure out what's going on around here...meaning my house...)
7/24/2002 c11 Sabina-san
*chuckles* A little tension in the crew...I think this is going to be interesting! Please, by all means, continue!

PS, I started my own original story called "Green Fire and Cold Ice." I've got two chapters up so far. Thanks!
7/24/2002 c10 Sabina-san
Cool stories! It has filled in quite a lot! Yea! Sorry it took so long to review this one...I have been extremely busy with little time to spare for the computer. *grr...* Anyway, I'm off to the next chapter!

PS, thanks for dedicating this chapter to me. That was awfully sweet.
7/22/2002 c11 1Bumblebee Bucy
This fic is the GREATEST THING EVER! I LOVE chapter ten! Que and Remme's stories were absolutely FANTASTIC! I can't wait to read the next chapter! This story is SO much better than it was when we planned it! I knida' wish I could help you again though...

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful review on "Every Secret Rainbow"; I really appreicated it! And, yeah, Rosie did help me with the general idea.

You're such a GREAT author. I just wanted you to know that!
6/14/2002 c10 kayla
it was great, jo. you need to post the next chapter! i can't wait to read it! i especially liked the part about remme's childhood. it was incredibly sad, though. it made me want to cry. i really am enjoying your writing.
6/8/2002 c10 7Lilith Onaitsirc
Crucial chapter! Now I see why it took you so long to write it.

Awwww! They kissed. How sweet! Keep writing and put up the next chapter soon!

c-ya on Sunday!