for The Guys Next Door

8/30/2012 c12 Guest
haha jealousy!
8/28/2012 c12 2JesusWalkedOnWater
wow. lots of awkward in this chappi. but that's okay. :) that's how you set up a good story. Please,please,please update ASAP. I really enjoy your story. Plus, I like the fact u dont curse in your story like most people do. it's a nice change. :)
8/28/2012 c12 foxbagels
I love Cyan! I know I say this every time but I like him sooooo much better than Grayson.
8/28/2012 c12 19bookppl93
Cute :3
8/28/2012 c12 Gabby726
Loved this chapter! More Cyan time! YAY! I really luv Cyan, really luv him! I luv these Cyan and Aurora bonding chapters! I hope she will finally realise that hes totally in love with her soon! Nd I love all the subtle comments that Grayson and Cyan say bout eachother! I really liked the "I always knew he was boring" comment. anyway update soon(:
8/28/2012 c12 1Livvy14
Omg this is soo amazing. I love Cyan:) Please update when you can I like only check my email to see of there's a new chapter:P Keep up the good work:)
8/27/2012 c12 JJsMommy29
Loving it and can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
8/24/2012 c11 foxbagels
I like it! I still like Cyan better though... Something about Grayson is suspicious.
8/22/2012 c11 2UpDownLeftRight
This is really cute(: I'll definitely check out your other story!
8/22/2012 c11 2JesusWalkedOnWater
This was a really cute chapter...despite the barfy-kiss. I cannot wait for the next chapter, keep 'em coming! :)
8/22/2012 c11 Gabby726
Okay I'm totally and completly in luv with Cyan I would really love it if u have some future chapters with some Cyan and Aurora bonding. Please update soon(:
8/22/2012 c11 JJsMommy29
great chapter and so can't wait to see what happens next in this story and to see if her and Grayson stay together or if she ends up with Cyan so update soon
8/22/2012 c11 5Smitha
This is getting more and more interesting by the chapter!
Yeah, but for some reason I do like Cyan and Aurora together better than Grayson and Aurora :/
Anyway... update!
8/22/2012 c11 19bookppl93
I like Cy better... Just saying..
8/20/2012 c10 bookppl93
I think this is one of my favorite chapter besides the fact that they had a fight :(
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »