for Spawn

8/21/2013 c4 2MuseAndMarble
I couldn't make a review for Chapter 3 since I had already reviewed for Chapter 3 last time. So I'll just combine these two reviews. That was quite the change with Avery and you seem to have a lot of purpose behind it. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of her. It was also interesting to see them cross paths so soon and I definitely didn't expect it. It was kind of surprise on my end. Also wondering how the dagger will become important in later chapters. Keep up the good work!
8/12/2013 c2 MuseAndMarble
So I see you're doing a re-vamp. I'll happily re-read then. I like the new addition of Gail (Is she a new addition? I can't remember lol). She has a lot of personality. I hope to get the chance to see Kristen develop a little more as a character though. I can't help but feel as though I didn't get a lot from her. And, as usual, Tam's great. It's nice to see you're back :)
11/23/2012 c32 Nemean Lion
You switched Liam's name to Tam as Liam got back into the taxi.
9/28/2012 c40 Shadowedzone
I need more of the story! The suspense is killing me. And, by the way, the story is awesome. Love the original take on demons(correct me if I'm wrong). Oh, also, if you make/publish a book, please tell me, because I would love to buy it.
9/6/2012 c39 Guest
keep up the good work.
8/2/2012 c28 MuseAndMarble
When Tam was being interrogated, there were a few moments where I was lost. You say 'he' a lot so at times I wasn't exactly sure whether you referring to Tam or Spider. Other than that, everything looks really good!
8/2/2012 c24 MuseAndMarble
I love unexpected moments like the big reveal in this chapter. It makes everything so much more dramatic. There are barely any gramatical errors and the ones that I have noticed don't really detract from the story. Also, your writing style is pretty detail oriented so I feel like I have slow down to read it. It takes a little longer to read but I can definitely see how much thought you put into this.
8/2/2012 c19 MuseAndMarble
I know I haven't been Zoe's biggest fan but following her storyline made these past couple of chapters all the better. Great as usual.
7/24/2012 c15 Guest
It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. To be honest, I'm a bigger fan of the chapters from Tam's perspective than the ones from Zoe's perspective (Maybe it's more relatable?...at least for me). Also, it's great to see that you're getting into the more supernatural element of the story.
7/16/2012 c1 1Summers Sky
Ooooh, this looks interesting!
7/7/2012 c10 2MuseAndMarble
Geez, you're churning out these chapters pretty quickly but that's great because they've all been incredible so far. Your style of writing makes every scene tangible and the dialogue seems play a big role in that. It's conversational, flows and doesn't detract from the more serious elements of the story. The only thing that's been kind of hard for me to follow was the cosmology in the last chapter. I don't know if I just can't wrap my mind around it or if there's just a lot to follow. I'm sure it'll become more clear to me in later chapters though. Keep it coming!
7/4/2012 c5 MuseAndMarble
The only the slight problem I had was following the conversation between Roy and Tam (you used 'he' a lot and it was a bit confusing). Other than that, absolutely amazing so far! Definitely looking forward to more.
7/2/2012 c3 MuseAndMarble
Engaging and great pacing. More please!
7/1/2012 c2 24TheFantabulousPandemonium
I, for one, cannot wait to see how this whole scenario plays out. It has a compelling summary and first chapter, and the second only seems to heighten the intrigue. Your writing style is very straightforward and there are few - if any - spelling and grammar errors, which I appreciate very much. However, I notice that you tend to use more commas and sentence fragments than necessary, but I can overlook these in favour of the story. I do encourage you to keep writing and keep improving!

Pan