for Dreams of Purple

8/1/2012 c25 Max
Wow! I didn't expected that to happened. Why do thinker have to die.!
8/1/2012 c25 4Greenie10
Shocking chapter! And sad :'( I didn't like Eve but not to the point of her exploding. I wonder what will happen next... I have a theory of what I myself would do, but I don't think Erik would feel right doing that.
8/1/2012 c24 Misty
I love where this story are going. Unexpected turn of events. You need to post up
The next chapter.
7/31/2012 c2 tony
that is a very interestin idea. so he has a girl living in his head? very cool.
7/31/2012 c1 Tony
cool story! oOn to chapter 2
7/31/2012 c24 Greenie10
Ooh, plot twist! So Thinker wasn't just a wacko, and Evelyn isn't really a baddy (cry .. lol)
7/30/2012 c23 Greenie10
I knew there was a perfectly rational reason I didn't like Evelyn! :( poor Erik, what's gonna happen to him now?

Thanks for the new chappy!
7/26/2012 c22 4ChaseOfSpades
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking when I changed James' name to john. I will fix that soon. sorry for any confusion!
7/26/2012 c21 Lulu
Wow... I wonder how Paige feel
Now. She haven't said much.
7/26/2012 c22 Mila
Really good story. However, it's somewhyat confusing
When the name of the character change (a mispell
Perhaps)
7/25/2012 c22 4Greenie10
This chapter was great! I could feel Erik's frustration and wanted to punch John myself. So... This means Thinker is still alive.. Hmm, I am still not sure what to think of him. I mean he's obviously a douche for sending Herman into a coma, but are his plans against the senator warranted or not? That makes me unsure.
7/25/2012 c21 Greenie10
"Why yes I do, Mr. Helsiner. Right after I jam my first up your nose." I am really curious though what's up with this. It can't be mere coincidence. Helsiner contacted Erik because of something the Thinker knew, maybe that Hernadez would contact Erik?.. maybe.. oh well, I'll just have to wait and find out!

You're completely right, Erik, you damn well can't! Hmph, of all times Evelyn... you're on the run and thinking of a 'good' time while there's a comatose guy right there... not cool. . Lol, even though Paige is AI, I still like her :D Maybe once this is over Erik should rebuild his Dream Room ;) Hah.
7/24/2012 c20 Greenie10
Okaaay... weirdness ensues! Well seems Evelyn had some good info (if only she'd given it early :-/)

So James never had a wife, had a sister instead, who the Thinker had cured. Well obviously hadn't cured much if she was still boosting.

Well I'm glad I've finally caught up :D Now I can finally say "can't wait til the next update" :D
7/24/2012 c19 Greenie10
Hrmmm, I'm with you on this, Paige! Well... maybe not the distrust part, just the dislike :p
7/24/2012 c18 Greenie10
Eek! Crazy chapter is crazy! Loved the action in this one, though I felt kinda omg when Erik actually shot. So Tommy is dead, Jessie is a cripple... I can't see their wacked up religion letting this go...
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »