for Dreams of Purple

7/24/2012 c19 Ai
Looking fforward to your next chapter
7/24/2012 c1 2Temple7
great storie hope you continue with it
7/24/2012 c18 Miss. Phan
I'm not exaggering, but great story. I have to stop working to read.
7/24/2012 c17 4Greenie10
Well now we're getting somewhere! This was a nice chapter, I like the way Erik makes sure to water the plants after he's taken care of Herman's arsenal, lol.

I don't like Eve much, for some reason. Maybe the whole escort thingey.
7/23/2012 c16 Greenie10
I don't like the senator, what a douchebag. Poor Erikn I wonder what he will do next? Bad enough that his own 'files' seem to be tampered with.
7/23/2012 c15 Greenie10
:( I hope Herman hasn't been permanently wiped clean.
7/23/2012 c14 Greenie10
That was creepy! Thinker managed to hack into Erik's dream room. I wonder who tipped him off?
7/23/2012 c13 Greenie10
I like an infatuated and fumbling Erik lol :D glad to see he didn't take any boost.I was wondering who he might look like if u had to compare.(My Sean I figure is kinda like akiyama from liar game- a great manga ;))
7/23/2012 c16 Bobbi
Great chapter. I hate waiting for the next chapter.
7/22/2012 c15 Ai
Great start! Cant for next chapter
7/22/2012 c11 Greenie10
This chappy was cool. I wouldn't mind visiting one of those dreams thingamajigs, tho not the one Erik's in, seems like that's filled with weirdoes.
7/21/2012 c10 Greenie10
The convo with the street pedlar was interesting to say the least. The lady he meets, I wonder why she seems so morose? Hm, I reckon that's for another chappy.
7/21/2012 c9 Greenie10
This was an interesting chapter. It was nice to know more of Erik's past and how he got hooked. I wish there was some way to clean him up :( oh well he'll come to that someday, I hope!
7/18/2012 c8 Greenie10
Herman sounds real interesting! Erik, y u no buy him noodles?

Hm, last line is giving me a wary feeling. Erik, whatcha gonna do?
7/18/2012 c7 Greenie10
whoops, sorry, last guest review was from me not logged in.

Ooh, a new character, Herman!

I find this new world really interesting. Once again I am slightly reminded of Minority report (which is a good thing).

I feel kinda queasy with Erik's drug problems though :(