for Dreams of Purple

7/18/2012 c6 4Greenie10
"I follow cheating wives and find runaway children."

Loved this quote.

Nice chapter. I'm wondering what's up with this Edward. Something tells me that perhaps there is more to the story than or near droid politician divulged.
7/18/2012 c5 Guest
First, sorry for the delay in reviewing.

Second, great chapter! It was interesting to know of the upgrades Erik has to his body, and also a bit more about Paige. I wonder if it would be a good thing to have an android in a political office. Pros and cons for both, I reckon.
7/8/2012 c2 Dave62983
There is almost an awkward surrealism between Erik and Paige. She knows what he wants. But there is no way they can have a real relationship. Which in all honesty is something we all have going on in our heads. Keep it up.
7/8/2012 c1 Dave62983
I am digging this story. The idea that the main character has what seems like, an AI controlled eye to gather and store info to do his job. Keep up the good story.
7/6/2012 c4 4ChaseOfSpades
Sorry that I didn't proof read this chapter very well. I'll revamp it sometime in the future. There are parts that don't make sense because of my errs. "I WASN'T sure that I could depend on Mr. Helsiner..."
7/6/2012 c3 4Greenie10
Interesting! I can't wait to see how Mr. Helsiner reacts.
7/6/2012 c2 Greenie10
This chapter was rather nostalgic. Erik reminded me a little of John Anderton from Minority Report, what with his drug problem.

I liked the description of his meadow, and you described Paige in such a way that I can totally see her.
7/6/2012 c1 Greenie10
Interesting story so far, off to chapter 2.
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4