for Meriwether Academy

6/28/2022 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hi there! I'm from a fast-growing online reading platform. Currently, we are looking for new authors to join us. Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
10/3/2014 c27 lirelover
yes you should definitely have a sequel! I love his story and cannot bear to part with it just yet!
9/20/2014 c27 1AynonomusAngel
LOVE IT! I've followed the whole story and I want a sequel. ;)
8/21/2014 c26 Guest
I like this story! Good characters and plot! Very realistic, interesting and exciting. Good job
8/18/2014 c25 lirelover
Best story ever! I haven't been able to catch up till now but I am REALLY HAPPY THAT I DID! Why cant she just confront him! He kissed her because he likes her! Yay they kissed!
8/12/2014 c3 lirelover
I like the way you made them meet, it wasn't much different from the last one but I liked the few changes, makes it more real.
8/9/2014 c24 PencilsCameras
I kinda wish you'd put the names of the people who review in the author's note, because I keep forgetting what name I use to review your stories. I'm the other guest who usually reviews within a day off when you post a new chapter. Just saying. Anyway, I love this story (as always) and keep writing!
8/6/2014 c23 SmileForMe
I hate how the more you read the less there is to read.
8/5/2014 c23 SmileForMe
Don't you hate it when you read and the end of the book comes so you can't read anymore?
7/23/2014 c18 4Pandabearisnotabear
Oh my God! I'm so in love with the story I seriously can't stop reading! But with this last chapter I couldn't help the feeling of wanting to go back to the chapter where Chelsea and Liam got together so it would just delete and never happen! 'Cause I want Chelsea and Beck to be together! Not Liam... I mean.. He's nice and all... But he's not Beck! And doesn't have his abs! (I must confess that I almost drooled when I imagined that scene)
Please please please update soon! :D
7/23/2014 c18 Samantha
Love it! Love it! Love it! Please do more really soon. I know that I haven't reviewed, but I read your original story and you stopped after 16 chapters so I decided that I would just pick it up when you got to chapter 17. And, I can't wait to read more of your story.
7/19/2014 c15 etherealwords
I just love this story! And of course, since this chapter has ended in a cliffhanger, I can't wait to read more! Please update soon
7/19/2014 c15 Don'tJudgeMe
I'm keeping this tab open! In other words, eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Keep on writing!
7/19/2014 c1 Liv Marhen
I really like this so far! :)
7/18/2014 c14 11Myst Marshall
I want another update sooooooon! I don't know how Chelsea has time to think about the shooter taking mercy on her for her stupidity lol. If it were me, i would write her just jumping in front of the robber and getting shot. It would make it more epic in my opinion. You could always add her thoughts in later when she is reflecting over her actions.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »