for Slowly Sinking

8/6/2012 c1 Preposterous
Awwww! Such a cute oneshot. I'm in love with Porkchop.
8/5/2012 c1 Mess.Of.Mine
Aww this is so cute! It's so refreshing to read a story that's so simple, yet still makes you want to wrap yourself up in the fluff!
7/30/2012 c1 13youngin-matomon
I think I would have liked it a lot better if the ending didn't feel so rushed. But, otherwise, it's a really good oneshot!
7/30/2012 c1 1Peachy-09
Wonderfully written, this is a one shot that I would most likely visit every time I feel blue! I do hope you write more one shots soon.
7/25/2012 c1 8castiel89
You seriously need to get your head out of the sand and realize that you can write. Gosh, Greg.. I want one. He'd understand my insecurities and just...be perfect.

Hailey... I want to shake her at times going "LOOK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" concerning Greg and his feelings. Amy likey when Greggy got all angry and protective at lifeguard...

You know it's good when I start the caveman speak...

Now... Write me more, woman!
7/25/2012 c1 7bibliotaku748
Awww! That was adorable :3
7/25/2012 c1 46SwimmingThroughExistance
awww, so cute(:
7/23/2012 c1 18FreekyDisaster18
GET ME TO THE BEACH! I need Greg to save my life, what a hero!

Fantastic characters [YES YES YES TO THE RED HAIRED MAIN CHARACTER, I HAVE RUBBED OFF ON YOU AFTER ALL *WINKS*] that literally reminded me of my friends and I whenever we went down to the lake to hang out - especially if there were cute guys around. Sadly, my male friends were all gay so there was none of the girl/best friend love.

I wore a smile the entire read [and you managed to distract me from Firefly, impressive feat] and I do believe it’s going in my favourites so I can read it every time I’m feeling down!

More one shots/stories soon or I'll sing the pizza song to you on Skype ;)
7/23/2012 c1 7Le Tigre
Melissa, this is the loveliest thing...EVER! I actually squealed with glee when I realised I'd finally get to read this. Hailey is so adorably clueless and Greg is just plain adorable. Your writing is near flawless - you are way too hard on yourself. This story was like a chocolate cupcake - cute and irresistibly sweet!
7/23/2012 c1 5Kirby Cat
Ahh this was such a good story! You are SUCH a talented writer! Greg was so freaking sweet!
7/23/2012 c1 2Annie not Annabel
Awwww, this is so cute! Very well written. I love Greg. Good job!
26 « Prev Page 1 2