for All We Want

9/25/2012 c7 tigerrawr98
AMAZING! OMG! your like the best writter all the wayy
9/23/2012 c7 readlivlaflove
OMG IM IN LOVE!
9/23/2012 c8 readlivlaflove
wahhhhhhhhh! HOW COULD YOU! wait a sec why is my face wet... OMG U MADE ME CRY!
9/23/2012 c5 tigerrawr98
omg so good! really intimate to aha!BUT ITS SO AMAZING! YOUR LIKE THE BEST WRITER EVER!
9/23/2012 c2 tigerrawr98
omg so good! i hope sebastian and lily get together! k so this story is like super good so far! EEEEK
9/23/2012 c1 tigerrawr98
Its a really good start! and an awesome ending, it gets really good during the middle it makes me want to read more! i want to find out what happens to sebastion and lily!
9/10/2012 c3 readlivlaflove
OMG IT ROX! WRITE MORE! 3 3
8/22/2012 c5 readlivlaflove
BEAUTIFUL! BEST YET! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! YAY!
8/18/2012 c4 readlivlaflove
DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA! Stunning as usual!
8/7/2012 c3 Lily
lollll i luvv this fic! my name is lily too. OMFG who is the stranger at the end? parker?! lol ew jk. pls update! im dying waiting for more lol.
8/7/2012 c2 thehashslingingslasher
Loved this! Update soon pls xoxo. Yay for lemons!
8/6/2012 c1 readlivlaflove
beautiful outstanding fabulous, my comments could go on for another 600 pgs, etc.! :) I WANT CHAPTER 3!
8/1/2012 c1 readlivlaflove
I forgot to review this chapter first! Really its the same absolutely fab! So how is this thank you message thing going to work, do I have to send myself one! And where's my thx I cant live without you god. lol Im just joking! Luv u keep writing ( that was an order)
8/1/2012 c2 readlivlaflove
I love your writing! Its beautiful, darling! :) as i think i have told you many times before!
8/1/2012 c2 readlivlaflove
you need a new preview girlie! That ones boring! and r u seriously not naming ur chapters! That's the best part!