for Catching Butterflies

1/14/2019 c5 zagato
This is great, kindly update, thank you!
1/14/2019 c3 zagato
Cinna is Vita, but is Aesir Rabka? I thought his father still lives, but he did kill his second eldest brother.
1/14/2019 c2 zagato
Wow, she was betrayed so soon.
1/14/2019 c1 zagato
Wow, this seems like a prequel to Chicanery. Thank you!
6/1/2014 c5 1bookwurm247
This is the BEST fantasy story I've read in a while. I hope you update as soon as you can! _
11/18/2012 c5 3zqwongoose
This is good, please update soon! ;)
8/9/2012 c5 Guest
Hay. Another one! Nicely timed.
8/7/2012 c4 Dothraki Girl
I like this. You've fleshed out the characters pretty well. I'm hooked.
8/7/2012 c4 JossCromwell
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! It's the best one so far! Mostly because I loved Aesar's story. It was so different and complex and tragic. I want to know more about the tribe of O'thok.
And I'm extremely intrigued regarding their situation.
I shall eagerly be awaiting the next update.
8/7/2012 c4 Virus Boy
WOW! Okay, you BLEW me away with this chapter! What a strong back story to a character! You fleshed him out so well, I love Aesar already.
This is too good to abandon now. UPDATE ASAP.
8/7/2012 c3 Virus Boy
...I like the sound of Aesar. Despite the fact that he killed his dad. This is really good man! Its getting better with each chapter!
8/7/2012 c2 Virus Boy
Okay so you've updated a lot since I was last here! Three chapters for me to read, yayyy! Anyway - This is getting better. Although I brutally honestly think you dragged a little at the beginning, you sooo picked up.
AND OMG, I KNEW MRS. BROCAS WAS EVIL! There's just something about women with constantly runny noses! They're evil, I tell you!
On to the next chapterr.
8/7/2012 c4 1S. Asim
Loved it! I like this whole mystery going on about where they are. And I felt so bad for Aesar! Poor guy!
Update soon!
8/7/2012 c4 Beau N. Aero
This is an excellent start! I really like how you set up the chapters! Keep on writing :)
D-
8/6/2012 c4 Dragoneisha
Wow. Just...woooow.
l am nolw feeling extreme jealousy that none of my writings turn out this good.
You know what you should do, instead of putting this up here? Even though l'd hate it, you should still do it.
You should take this down, copyright it, publish it, and write more books. Because this is amazing.
Period, exclamation point.