for Different Worlds

12/17/2012 c6 PeaceLove
Finish the story please! Its really good!
12/17/2012 c6 19Alaeryel
Hey-don't worry about it-believe me it happens and sometimes shelving it and giving your mind a rest can rejuvenate the ideas-let me think alittle and reread some of it and see what ideas or suggestions I can let you know of. Yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and hate to hear you are having a block but never fear-I do understand!
8/27/2012 c5 3SayWeCanFly
Ahhhhhhhhh! Please update soon and continue!(:
8/27/2012 c5 4AmandaSmilesBack
I loved this! I like Mason's character a lot! Update soon:)
8/27/2012 c5 19Alaeryel
OMG Dharney-this chapter made me SMILE, BROKE MY HEART, and GAVE ME HOPE! You have such FEELING you write with and convey it BEAUTIFULLY-like a POEM searing and embedding the new days of each season! ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY RIVETING AND MAJESTIC HERE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL with this story!
8/17/2012 c4 3SayWeCanFly
I'm in love with this story. Please Continue!
8/17/2012 c4 19Alaeryel
Well-giess they got her to the village finally huh? James seems to be doing VERY WELL now-thank goodness! Now things should get INTERESTING and I want to know everything NOW but that defeats the purpose of reading and enjoying! I can HARDLY WAIT for another chapter and will be WATCHING as my usual! GREAT JOB AT WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY!
8/14/2012 c3 Alaeryel
GOD HOW MUCH MORE can she and James take? This is REALLY TEARING MY HEART APART HERE! What a BEAUTIFUL, SAD, and POIGNANT story you have going here! Questions ABOUND THROUGH MY MIND-does James die? How will she survive? What is going to happen next? You lLEAVE me WANTING MORE and MORE! I SWEAR I am going to DIE FOR WANT OF MORE!
8/13/2012 c3 3SayWeCanFly
Reminds me of the hunger games. I love this. (:
8/11/2012 c2 19Alaeryel
OH BLOODY HELL Kit! This is an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC and AMAZING STORY! I LOVED Martha and Mason-when she started crying and told him of her dreams I NEARLY DIED with a BROKEN HEART FOR HER and the TEARS FELL A THOUSAND TIMES OVER! I REALLY MEAN THIS-I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. THE. NEXT. CHAPTER! You have DEFINITELY TOUCHED my HEART and SOUL WITH THIS STORY Kit-DAMN I HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!
8/11/2012 c1 Alaeryel
OH I ALREADY LIKEY THIS STORY! I will be watching for me-already have ALOT OF QUESTIONS running through my mind and the fun of finding out will be PERFECTION! Now on to next chapter